EROGE or VN's you want Translated

In order of how much I want them translated.

Evolimit

Muramasa

Sakura No Uta

Tokyo Necro

Amatsutsumi

Bullet Butlers

Draculius

Chrono Belt ~Ayakashibito & Bullet Butlers Crossover Disc~

Ikusa Megami Series

Fate Extra/CCC

Vermilion -Bind of Blood- (same company who made Dies Irae)

Soukoku no Arterial (Need moar EUSHULLY titles)

Most of the other stuff I want like Baldr Sky and Hapymaher is already getting translated. Yay!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order of how much I want them translated.

Evolimit

Muramasa

Sakura No Uta

Tokyo Necro

Amatsutsumi

Bullet Butlers

Draculius

Chrono Belt ~Ayakashibito & Bullet Butlers Crossover Disc~

Ikusa Megami Series

Fate Extra/CCC

Vermilion -Bind of Blood- (same company who made Dies Irae)

Soukoku no Arterial (Need moar EUSHULLY titles)

Most of the other stuff I want like Baldr Sky and Hapymaher is already getting translated. Yay!

If by any chance this was a game of "find the intruder", I'd pick Sakura no Uta as the one VN that stands out the most in that list xD ... Considering the genre of most other titles on that list, SakuUta stands out the most, LOL :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello People! I'm New here and it's my first post here... I live VN\EROGE very much and one of my most favorite games is: "Konboku Mahjong ~Konna Mahjong ga Attara Boku wa Ron!~" from AkabeiSoft2 I've played it few years ago, with no translation. And now I want to play it again but cant find any working link to download it. If any of you have it please can You upload this game somewhere and give me the link to download it. P.S. And if anyone translates it I'll be more than lucky... and happy...Arigatou gouzaimasu...

Edited by tivrkoker
error
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, sorry for late reply have some business up so can't have a lot of free time. To> Dio Brando - thanks for the game... very much indeed... To> Napoleon - Yeah sometimes i'm using hooker and most of the time english translated games and last one's are few out of many. My native Ukrainian and Russian languages. I've tried to learn Japanese but it's hard for myself to learn READ AND WRITE PART. By voice I can now have some simple communication. If someone can please suggest some good website to learn Japanese...

Does someone know if there are continuation of the translation of Daiteikoku????

P.S. learning Korean and Chineese for me impossible(too hard even by voice). Ich bin studieren Deutsche sprache fur Zwei jahre.... But i've returned to english - much easier... no intention to learn French - it breaks my tongue.....

• 4 weeks later...