EROGE or VN's you want Translated

I like Kyou as a character, but her route was kinda so-so for me, even if Ryou's route wasnt an official route it still felt bad betraying her like that, other than that part her route was good lol

Yes,her route is like a fusion of ryou + kyou.

U say that is betraying,but when there is a love-triangle,someone will be hurt no matter what u do so that is natural.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was talking about the games as a whole though. Have yet to see any H-scenes by key, but that seems to be the general consensus, guess i'll find out when i play tomoyo after

Nah, those sex scenes were written by another person than the awesome ones of air or kanon, at least iirc.

One shall not be interested in key's sex scenes. Anyway, just read the 18+ version of kanon and you'll understand what I mean. Air's h's were also shit, dunno about little busters.

Can u explain the reason in words ?

I Finished kanon all-age version long ago and therefore,not interested in 18+ version.Air is not my thing(watched anime long ago and found none of the heroines interest me)

One shall not be interested in key's sex scenes. Anyway, just read the 18+ version of kanon and you'll understand what I mean. Air's h's were also shit, dunno about little busters.

To be honest I saw the Little Busters H-CGs and they weren't bad imo.

So I guess what you mean is that the scenes themselves are bad, not the cgs right?Because from what I hear LB's H-Scenes are awful too.

So I guess what you mean is that the scenes themselves are bad, not the cgs right?

Yep, the CGs are alright but the way how the whole scene's written and organized (or however you say it) ... it's not even worth to write about it.

Because from what I hear LB's H-Scenes are awful too.

That's the reason why I played the all age version of little busters.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate. I am watching the anime and plot is not so great, but I simply loved the heroines. Aomi-chan is pretty charming and Sumiyoshi is very charismatic. I'd love to play the VN, but I'd take five times longer to play it in Japanese than I would to do it in English (and the dictionary searches would annoy me a lot), so I will patiently wait for an unlikely-to-happen translation.

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate. I am watching the anime and plot is not so great, but I simply loved the heroines. Aomi-chan is pretty charming and Sumiyoshi is very charismatic. I'd love to play the VN, but I'd take five times longer to play it in Japanese than I would to do it in English (and the dictionary searches would annoy me a lot), so I will patiently wait for an unlikely-to-happen translation.

Koi to Senkyo to chocolate:

I totally agree, the plot at the moment in the anime started okay, but its starting to get weird now :S But the heroines are too good to pass up. Hope someday this gets translated.

1. 1/2 Summer from Alcot Honey Comb

2. 24-ji, Kimi no Heart wa Nusumareru ~Kaitou Jade~

3.77(Sevens) ~And, two stars meet again

4.Magus Tale ~Sekaiju to Koisuru Mahoutsukai~

5.Magus Tale Infinity

6.Neko☆Koi! ~Nekogami-sama to Nekomimi no Tatari~

7.Suzukaze no Melt -Where wishes are drawn to each other

8.Maikaze no Melt -Where leads to feeling destination-

9.Princess Holiday ~Korogaru Ringotei Senya Ichiya~

10.Binary Pot

11.Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Moonlight Cradle-

12.Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

13.Comic Party

14.Blaze of Destiny

15.Blaze of Destiny II -The Beginning of the Fate-

16.Blaze of Destiny III -The Tears of the Blue Sea-

17.Eternal Fantasy

18.Maple Colors

19.Castle Fantasia

20.Castle Fantasia ~Erencia Senki~

21.Tsuki Kagura

22.Natsu Kagura

23.Oni Kagura

24.Izumo 0

25.Izumo

26.Izumo 2

27.Izumo 2 ~Gakuen Kyousoukyoku~

28.Izumo 3

29.Pythian

30.Men at Work!

31.Men at Work! 3 ~Hunter-tachi no Seishun~

32.Men at Work! 4 ~Hunter-tachi yo Eien ni~

33.Kurenai no Namida

34.Twin Way

35.Aozameta Tsuki no Hikari

36.My Fair Angel

37.Working Days

38.Trouble Days

39.Yuki no Tokeru koro ni...

40.Ebenbourg no Kaze

41.TenAku ~Angel and Devil~

42.GakuPara!! ~Gakuen Paradise~

43.Vagrants

44.Maou no Musumetachi

45.Kaze no Keishousha

46.Mikokon

47.Okaeshi~Beast!!

48.Aozora Magiccer!!

49.Xvain ~Devil Out~

50.Little Piece Vol.1

51.Little Piece Vol.2

52.Eternal Kingdom ~Horobi no Majo to Densetsu no Ken~

53.Injoku no Seiki ~Kaikan ni Ochita Hime~

54.Tokino Senka

55.Angelic Serenade

56.Angelic Concert

Hatsukoi 1/1

White Album 2

Princess Evangile

Honey Coming

Signal Heart

Strawberry Nauts

D.C. III

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Sakura No Reply

Edit: Almost forgot the one I want to read the most - DC II Plus Communication, been dying to find out the story of other female characters from the original game, especially Akane. Shame it will most likely never be translated.

Edited by PShort
  • 3 months later...

I actually have a rather big one I want translated, d2b VS DEARDROPS -Cross the Future-

I have the game and would be willing to upload for others to use.

I've searched for a long time for someone willing to translate it because I've been dieing to know how it ends, think about it two OverDrive put into one.

Mind=Blown

Visual Novels I want translated:

ALL VN's from Favorite

ALL VN's from AkabeiSoft2 (Konna Ko ga Itara, Boku wa Mou...!!, Konboku Mahjong ~Konna Mahjong ga Attara Boku wa Ron!~, W. L. O. Sekai Ren'ai Kikou, W. L. O. Sekai Ren'ai Kikou L.L.S. -Love Love Show-

ALL VN's from minori (ef - First Fan Disc, Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet, Tenshi no Nichiyoubi "ef - a fairy tale of the two." Pleasurable Box, Supipara, Natsuzora no Perseus)