EROGE or VN's you want Translated

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these I know are coming, some of these I'm sure never will, so I probably have to learn the moon runes to make it happen, but here's what I'm hoping for, in no particular order.

Happiness!

Green Green

Majikoi (and Majikoi S, but each in due time)

Otoboku: Futari no Elder

Hadaka Apron Gakuen (This is the one I know I shall never have. Le sigh.)

Atlach Nacha

Fate/hollow ataraxia

Shin Koihime Musou, though I need to finish Koihime Musou at some point first

Cross Days and Summer Days, once I play through School Days a few times

... and I just read through the thread, and saw the words "Kishin Hishou Demonbane." I must know what this is, so I can want it properly.

Hello.

I've already written to this thread about our group "The Asenheim Project". At our site everyone can play some cool VN's of 1990s online in Japanese, English and some other languages. Unfortunatelly we have 3 games without English translation: Eden no Kaori, Tenshitachi no Gogo ~Tenkousei~ and recently placed Tasogare no Kyoukai. So if anyone wants to translate one of these games (or maybe all 3) into English or any other language, please write to a e-mail from the main page of our site. And if anyone wants to translate any other game to a language which hasn't got there, please write to us too. We have got a handy online interface for translation.

Edited by Zelgadiss

Many, just like everyone else here...

Though if we were to be specific about it, then all the VNs that are focused on mystery in some way. The ones that forces you to think and worry about what's really going on. You know what I mean.

One example is Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- - I want this one BADLY.

Then there's the Innocent Grey titles - Haven't even read KnS1 yet, but they all look great and I'd love to see them getting translated.

Aaaaaand a whole bunch more, some of which are getting translated as we speak.

Now, this doesn't mean of course that I don't want other kinds of VNs to get translated as well. I sure do!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...