How do you feel right now? thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very mentally tired. VNs, animes and Hentai mangas/animes are piling up, no matter how much I read/watch there's always something waiting in line. Reading is getting really frustrating that I start skipping lines.

Yesterday, I felt lost... and confused....

Not knowing what to do but sit there......

All alone and feeling helpless...

The only other voice are the echoes of my cries for help....

Which are unanswered...

Basically, I really hate it when all the toilet paper is depleted but you can't stand it so you take a shit anyway and there's no one around to help you get/buy you some tissues.... F**k..

Moral of the story: Always have tissues with you...

Yesterday, I felt lost... and confused....

Not knowing what to do but sit there......

All alone and feeling helpless...

The only other voice are the echoes of my cries for help....

Which are unanswered...

Basically, I really hate it when all the toilet paper is depleted but you can't stand it so you take a shit anyway and there's no one around to help you get/buy you some tissues.... F**k..

Moral of the story: Always have tissues with you...

Talk about bad ending. I have my own poop tale that I'd rather not speak of... :rolleyes:

Lesse where to begin. I have a slight pain in my gut, dealing with pressure there from lunch. My legs are a bit sore from walking just a tiny bit yesterday. My mouth is a bit cotton-y even though I've been sipping ice water some today. There's migraine pressure in the top of my head, and my neck is sore from sleeping a bit too much. My nose is filled with gunk and occasionally making me sneeze. I can't blow it because my recent blood pressure has been high and I'll get a bloody nose if I do, so there's some stress there to add to everything else. It's also rather chilly in here, not really in a bad way, but I am wrapped up in a thick comforter blanket.

Other than that, I feel peachy. :)

All in all though, I feel pretty normal today, at least for me.

I feel healthy (mostly), strong, and confident that I will end this semester well. A few of my kouhai from highschool are coming to my university next semester as well, so I'm looking forward to having more people to talk to. Basically things are good

i feel bored.....

all this games are boring....why the japanese get all the good stuff on all the consoles....

get those games localized u damn english companies!!!!

too many of those slice-of-life eroges...i need something different but its hard to get old untranslated VNs...with the crackdown.

i feel bored.....

all this games are boring....why the japanese get all the good stuff on all the consoles....

too many of those slice-of-life eroges...i need something different but its hard to get old untranslated VNs...with the crackdown.

I'm sure you can find some VN that is not boring. Hell, I don't know what to play first, there are so many good ones to play.

If everything else fails go play Clannad, Muv Luv or Fate/Stay Night. I don't think there's anyone who didn't like those or found them boring.

Edited by killerinsidee

Sweating like crazy, thank god my team forced a game 7, if they got eliminated I would be too depressed to play Eroge for weeks, this series is taking years off my life. And Magical Teacher was just uploaded too...

Edited by RJei
i feel bored.....

huh?? i think slice of life , pure love stories like hoshizora is pretty rare nowadays . and more old VNs + unknown weird VNs r being translated instead..hiiiiz....well , there r some good VNs this year.. something to look forward to..

I'm rather nervous.

My wisdom teeth are to be removed tomorrow. Problem is they're not so much being pulled as they are being cut out (by a surgeon, not a dentist), because of how they're embedded in the flesh.

I will be sedated in such a way that it causes my tongue to go completely numb, which is apparently a horrifying experience.

Yeah.