Recommendations for New Eroge/Games (official?)

I know there was a different thread where somebody asked for a recommendation on a new game to play, but I figure that this kind of forum needs a go-to thread to give and recieve recommendations on what to play next. Therefore, if anyone is looking for their next good game, feel free to ask here! Likewise, if you consider yourself a VN veteran, prove it by helping out those less experienced individuals like myself! If this thread takes off, I'll be happy to take the parentheses off of 'official'!

To start this off, I'm in need of a good eroge. This is an off-the-top-of-my-head list of what I've played already:

-Fate/stay night

-Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Melty Blood

-G-Senjou no Maou

-Saya no Uta

-Sengoku Rance (and Rance 1 and 2)

-Big Bang Age (Daibanchou)

-Tears to Tiara

-Princess Waltz

-Edelweiss / Eden Fantasia

-Utawarerumono

-Wordsworth

Also on a bit more H note:

-The Sagara Family

-Bunnies 1 and 2

-Various other nukige that stick out less in my mind

Pretty much a list of good games with many really good ones, and I'm looking for another. I don't really have anything specific in mind, so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Edited by Arco

Wanko to Kurasou was ok but it only had one good ending and the main character is an ass that realy didn't grow from the the exp.

BUT PLAY: SNOW SAKURA or Cosplay Fetish Academy

Just finished Family Project its ok but it was to long for no reason

Edited by Breakthrough
Looks like you haven't play'd Koihime Musou? Very similar to Sengoku R. but the fighting is not as "specific" as it it is in ranch. you'll find out once you've playd it, unless you already have.

I definetly recomend this. Hands down my favorite game of all time. Da Cappo 1 and 2 are also amazing if you like comedies. If you liked Edelwiess, Kira Kira is by the same artist and company. Different setting, but has the same goofy humor and interesting drama.

Hmmm. Is it entertaining though? I don't mind nukige games, but is there some comedy or drama in it? Or is it just constant sex scenes?

Lots of amusing moments, good story and follows through, not just sex all the time but there are tons of sex scenes since it's a nukige, good set of characters. It's a refreshing game where you can just enjoy the freshness of it, I guess. Just really good, recommend it.

Lots of amusing moments, good story and follows through, not just sex all the time but there are tons of sex scenes since it's a nukige, good set of characters. It's a refreshing game where you can just enjoy the freshness of it, I guess. Just really good, recommend it.

Perfect. I'll start the download tonight. Thanks mate :p

I havent play this one yet could you elaborate more on it?

I would say its less funner than We love master. It's about a guy who owns a cafe who ends up with 4 girls as waitress maids: a chilhood friend, a boss, a milf, and a co-worker. It's good and more than deserves a try.

Have you tried My Girlfriend is the President? I personally though it was good, it has a very light atmosphere. Most of the time it involves comedic moments and talks a lot about eroge since the main character play some. It looks to me like they tried to fill the generic roles of moe: cute childhood friend, sexy transfer student, older sister type and little sister/innocent type. The character is a pervert a lot of the times, but he does have his cool moments being reliable when he needs to be.

Hope that helps, tell me if you need more info.

Alright! This is turning out better than I expected. I like the sound of most of these recommendations, and right now I am leaning towards Koihime Musou for my next because I'm feeling like having some gaming elements in my next VN. I must've been feeling out of it when I made that list because I forgot to include Monster Girl Quest on it (part 2 is at 70%! can't wait), and I've also played Cosplay Fetish Academy as well. I'm glad the weekend is here- time to get to downloading!

Edited by Arco

Just as an update, Koihime Musou has been really good so far! It's too bad that I don't know anything about the actual Romance of the Three Kingdoms story, so I'm not getting a lot of the references to it, but the story has been good so far regardless. I'm going with the Aisha route first, but I'm not sure which of the other two will come next yet. I am looking forward to the harem ending though lol

Edit: Double post FTW

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone recommend me an eroge with plenty of hentai scenes involving a sister or step sister?

I've played Hitomi, but I didn't like the fact that there was no alternative to being an asshole/raping her.