What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

dengeki stryker

10 minutes of Sky Saga route was much much better than the whole first two, it was that type of story that I was expecting when I downloaded the game. So at the end, I guess it was an overall pretty good Eroge and the true route was nice.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you enjoyed it. I would also recommend playing the fandisc and doing Houzuki's route to complete your journey. It's well worth it.

yeah, I'm currently playing the fandisc of himawari, I think I'm halfway through on Houzoki's route, even if I haven't finished it yet I could say that it will be as good as himawari no shoujo

Yes, Ari approves of playing the fandisc straightaway for Houzuki's route! (it's very, very good and should not be missed)

Just beware of the girl routes on the fandisc. Don't do what I did and try playing those first. No, go through Houzuki's route entirely. After that you can decide whether you want to bother with the other routes or not. They are not very exciting...

yeah, thanks for the advice, houzuki's route really does seem more interesting than the other routes,

ef - a fairy tale of the two.

The last chapters of this VN were just... incredible. Many tears were shed, to say the least. Beautiful, beautiful ending. Meaningful and powerful moments. I think I'll have to see some of those moments again to be honest, because tears... are good.

Well, gonna write something more about this experience now.

The last chapters of this VN were just... incredible. Many tears were shed, to say the least. Beautiful, beautiful ending. Meaningful and powerful moments. I think I'll have to see some of those moments again to be honest, because tears... are good.

Yep, some of the other chapters were kind of weak though.

Edited by OneManArmy
not so shabby for the lack of mystery that you were looking for on a VN right?

Hehe no, it got real good towards the last chapters, definitely. And well the Chapter 3 storyline was nice too (for me).

Yep, some of the other chapters were kind of weak though.

Indeed... They don't really compare to the last ones, and that's probably the biggest negative for me with this VN.

Indeed... They don't really compare to the last ones, and that's probably the biggest negative for me with this VN.

I didn't like the first two chapters at all but enduring them was definitely worth it. I mean, DAT last chapter was the most emotional thing I've ever read. Oh and the bgm was brilliant. Anyway, go and write an awesome review. \o/

I didn't like the first two chapters at all but enduring them was definitely worth it. I mean, DAT last chapter was the most emotional thing I've ever read. Oh and the bgm was brilliant. Anyway, go and write an awesome review. \o/

Oh yes, that's exactly what I was thinking as well, the first two chapters... Those storylines were just too "bland", you know? That's the impression I got anyway. The situations and events presented in them just weren't all that interesting. But hey, at least the first chapter had Sumika's VA (on Miyako), and the second chapter had Kei (tsundere).

And agreed, the music is spectacular the whole way through. Also, the visuals of course... Mmm, yes... Huge amount of CG art as well as moving mouths and blinking eyes (!)

dengeki stryker

10 minutes of Sky Saga route was much much better than the whole first two, it was that type of story that I was expecting when I downloaded the game. So at the end, I guess it was an overall pretty good Eroge and the true route was nice.

Never got past the first two routes, because they were simply just boring.. Sounds like its worth picking up again?

Never got past the first two routes, because they were simply just boring.. Sounds like its worth picking up again?

Oh shit. I started the game yesterday and was seriously annoyed by the first two chapters. I really hoped for improvement and now you're writing such a comment. =\

completed juni route in Quartett!, my thoughts so far -

1) Art and music is fantastic, really brings the vn alive. Its like a manga, with event cg's replacing the sprite cg. The menu system's neat and clean look also a plus.

2) I like the voice acting as well(no voice acting for h scenes, but i don't care about that), really brings out the characters.

3) Smooth lighthearted story(juni route), good and likable characters, well written. No excess unnecessary drama, i can connect to the characters as well, emotional scenes are really good. hm..i feel like i just repeated a point

4) A lot of unanswered question, which i hope will be revealed in the other 2 route

so uh, great vn, i'm enjoying it

Edited by pramit
Oh shit. I started the game yesterday and was seriously annoyed by the first two chapters. I really hoped for improvement and now you're writing such a comment. =\

Woops sorry, i will try to make up for it:

Game is amazing, absolutely brilliant!

I just finished Swan Song. Really good VN, especially if you're interested in a post apocalyptic setting. When I was playing through it, it sort of reminded me of The Road. I think the characterization is a huge part of this VN and you definitely see it as you progress through it. I thought the "normal" or true ending should of been a bit more conclusive, but I didn't think it was bad by any means. Definitely check it out if you're interested in that type of setting, but you kind of have to know what you're going to expect.

Regarding one of the characters [spoiler=SwanSong] Taku's development was pretty weird. I'm not so sure what to think of it right now. It started off completely fine, even after he killed his first person, but the transition from him going to killing one person to raping corpses and being a necrophiliac happened a bit too quickly... but it didn't really bother me too much. This was still a solid example of character changes that happen throughout the VN.

Too lazy for an in-depth review right now (may do one in the review section in the near future), but a very solid VN that is worth checking out. Gave it a 8/10.

Just finished Wind -a breath of heart- as a filler while I try to finish Kamidori.

Since I read ef first, I kinda based what to expect from this other minori title.

I shouldn't have done so.

The routes were pretty so-so and the heroines don't stand out that much. Think first two chapters of ef. VNDB lists it as a nakige, but it doesn't deliver it as well as ef or Clannad (well, I shouldn't compare it to Clannad, but what the hell).

Not a lot of memorable moments in this one, but then this is an older title (2002) and it shows a bit on the art.

It's a bit like Canvas 2 for me, it's got the elements right, slice of life is pretty much well-made. It just doesn't bring anything to the table that makes it shine.

Except for the revelation in Wakaba's route. Took me by surprise. Nozomi's route was interesting, although dying heroines are clichéd. So is Hikari route. Kuuderes aren't as satisfying as tsunderes but since she's the conclusion route that ties everything together, it's gratifying.

For beginner VN readers, I think this would suit them well, but if you expect too much out of it, you'll end up disappointed.

Or I'm probably still suffering from Muvluvisbest-itis. That VN numbs everything else down. Even Fate/Stay Night in my case.

I just finished playing milkpot and, uh...

all i can say about it is that its reeaally bad actually the worst eroge ive ever played. I wanted to give it a shot since i dont mind futanari but to my disappointment I dont even know what genre you can put this game into. I didnt understand most of the scenes and i dont even want to -_-

add to that the crappy voice acting. The female protag was supposed to be moaning and all that but it seemed more like squealing to me...

To summarize it in one word, its "gross"