What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Finished Boob Wars yesterday and my opinion of the game is really short:

Worst eroge I've played so far. I waited two weeks for the crack, until a friend send it to me ... but why the hell did I even wait for it?

Playing Pure Girl atm and then I think I'll play Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -. Somehow Hinaori Kagome reminds me of Higuchi Ririko from Sharin no Kuni and Usami Haru from G-Senjou no Maou :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished Swan Song. Really good VN, especially if you're interested in a post apocalyptic setting. When I was playing through it, it sort of reminded me of The Road. I think the characterization is a huge part of this VN and you definitely see it as you progress through it. I thought the "normal" or true ending should of been a bit more conclusive, but I didn't think it was bad by any means. Definitely check it out if you're interested in that type of setting, but you kind of have to know what you're going to expect.

Regarding one of the characters [spoiler=SwanSong] Taku's development was pretty weird. I'm not so sure what to think of it right now. It started off completely fine, even after he killed his first person, but the transition from him going to killing one person to raping corpses and being a necrophiliac happened a bit too quickly... but it didn't really bother me too much. This was still a solid example of character changes that happen throughout the VN.

Too lazy for an in-depth review right now (may do one in the review section in the near future), but a very solid VN that is worth checking out. Gave it a 8/10.

i agree with you there that the normal ending needed a little more umph to end than were it did...

The second half of the game was pretty shitty though. Sex scenes ftl. =\

Yeah i agree it was a nice pace 1st half of the game then they just cramed all the h scenes in at the end, i like h scenes but half of them where "she is in heat" bam sex i was like ..... oh well at least the story still built on

Swan Song Review

Ehhhh?! Desi wrote a mini review about Swan Song?! Shit, I'm getting old. =\

it sort of reminded me of The Road

It's not really game related but I didn't like The Road at all. It was interesting but partially damn boring. I normally like apocalytic stuff but The Road wasn't my cup of tea.

I think the characterization is a huge part of this VN and you definitely see it as you progress through it.

Just one word, Takuma.

Also, the game was for me not about the chars but more about the shitty human nature.

I thought the "normal" or true ending should of been a bit more conclusive

I personally prefer the normal ending but the true one had dat epic ed song. xD

(No, I won't translate that song desi)

Taku's development was pretty weird.

Really? I thought it was okay. He was a looser and wanted to be strong, turned out that he became a madman.

Gave it a 8/10.

Same here. The game wasn't amazing or anything but definitely different. And I mean the good way of being different.

Just finished 999...... as tsundere said, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Has the same writer as Ever17, so if you enjoyed Ever17, I recommend that you check this game out. If you love mystery type stories and themes of being "trapped", I would also highly recommend you check out 999. Some of the puzzles are challenging, but that's what made it awesome half the time. Get yourself ready for some awesome twists.

[spoiler=999MAJORSPOILER] Akane is a cold-hearted bitch. That is all. And it's kind of hot.

Edited by desi
Just finished 999...... as tsundere said, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! Has the same writer as Ever17, so if you enjoyed Ever17, I recommend that you check this game out. If you love mystery type stories and themes of being "trapped", I would also highly recommend you check out 999. Some the puzzles are challenging, but that's what made it awesome half the time. Get yourself ready for some awesome twists.

[spoiler=999MAJORSPOILER] Akane is a cold-hearted bitch. That is all. And it's kind of hot.

she is bro, she really is. I was kinda hoping for her to pop up at the end, and go all Jumpy yandere tbh:)

Finished Boob Wars. The pettanko general is quite nice. Too bad there aren't many scenes with her other than in the harem route. ):

[spoiler=The bad]-Stupid gameplay

-Really bad BGM

-Super short

-Bad voice acting

-Retarded facial expression (especially Milk)

-Kyonyuu route is boring. Harem route is a bit disappointing

-Not enough h-scenes with the pettanko general, Suzuka. Some of the uncensored CGs looks awful.

-Bad animation scenes.

[spoiler=The good]-Lolis route is quite enjoyable

-Some funny moment

-There's the awkward Suzuka xD (hahaha)

tl;dr

I'll give this one a 2/10

Erm, the lowest vote I ever gave is for The Best Eroge Ever, I gave it a 1/10.

I didn't even give that game a score. It was short, senseless and somehow not funny. That one bgm track was golden though.

Oh and if you're looking for some more "awesome" games then play Imouto Ijime or Yuukuri Panic Escalation.

(I gave Ijime 1,8/10 which's the lowest score in my list. There are also a lot of visual novels without a score, most of them were just way too short)

Edited by OneManArmy

Oh and if you're looking for some more "awesome" games then play Imouto Ijime or Yuukuri Panic Escalation.)\

After finishing the epic Boob Wars, I plan to play a couple of dreadful and low-tier VNs before I travel back to the "awesome" section of VNs. Ijime and Yuukuri are gonna have to wait.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Months ago I finished Steins;Gate (truly good, better than the anime) but now I have a doubt about Nae

I'm surely forgetting something because some time has passed, but... has Nae the "Reading Steiner" like Okabe? Because in S;G she leaped 1000+ times without losing her memories (and in this case, is the Nae in R;N still the same freak of S;G?).

Months ago I finished Steins;Gate (truly good, better than the anime)

Off topic, but I just wanted to say... Great avatar! And a matching name to go with it of course. AND you have read+enjoyed Forest presumably. How deliciously appropriate! Any news from the fairies, hmm?

But hey, that said, nice to hear that Steins;Gate was really good for you. Haven't read it yet myself.

Off topic, but I just wanted to say... Great avatar! And a matching name to go with it of course. AND you have read+enjoyed Forest presumably. How deliciously appropriate! Any news from the fairies, hmm?

But hey, that said, nice to hear that Steins;Gate was really good for you. Haven't read it yet myself.

Ty :)

We -me and the fairies- are doing well (this is the second time that someone ask me about the fairies XD); talking about Forest yes, I read it and appreciated the experience. While I understand that it isn't something that can appeal to everyone I think of it as a title that has more than one merit, personally I'm in love with the OST.