What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sekien no Inganock.

The art is great and Ati and Kia are very Moe, but it had some serious flaws.

- repetitive as fck

- a cold, unrelatable protagonist

- an annoying mini-game in every shapter

- open ending and aborted romance

It's between 6 and 7 /10

Sekien no Inganock.

The art is great and Ati and Kia are very Moe, but it had some serious flaws.

- repetitive as fck

- a cold, unrelatable protagonist

- an annoying mini-game in every shapter

- open ending and aborted romance

It's between 6 and 7 /10

I second this.

Muv-Luv Alternative, 15 minutes ago. Beware of potential spoilers.

What a journey. Incredible. So sad that it had to end eventually. Atleast it ended in an extremely happy and satisfying way. As a sidenote, it's a real shame that MLA Fable hasn't been translated, 'cause I'd love to read that. Who wouldn't after reading Alternative, right?

An epic tale of camaraderie, romance and warfare. And science! And extreme sadness! Who the hell would realize all of this would happen while reading Extra? I sure had no idea back then, and it wasn't even that long ago. It feels like it's been ages though. That's probably because of the vast amount of things that happen between Extra and the end of Alternative.

You know, it seems pointless to go into detail about the art, sound, etc. All of it was perfect, that's pretty much the only thing that needs to be said.

The ending was so fucking good. Or rather, the entire last operation was good. Wow... I don't know what else to say. What else is there?

... Actually there is something. After experiencing all the pain and despair that was present in Alternative, it somehow makes me wanna play Extra again. Why? Because it could be seen as a sort of "reward" for completing Alternative, since everything in Extra is so happy and peaceful. It's very relaxing, while Alternative is anything but relaxing. Of course, reading MLA Fable would be even better, buuut unfortunately that hasn't been translated.

Ugh, time to face the sadness of finishing a good VN yet again.

If you play the main routes of extra again, you might pick up on some alternative references :p Also, the only thing common about the fandisc are the characters. The story doesn't "continue" or anything... it's just a random story... but I understand what you mean... you definitely get emotionally attached to them.

If you play the main routes of extra again, you might pick up on some alternative references :p Also, the only thing common about the fandisc are the characters. The story doesn't "continue" or anything... it's just a random story... but I understand what you mean... you definitely get emotionally attached to them.

You're right, but it could be felt as a continuation of the characters atleast. Well you know what I mean anyway. You just want to see the characters more. And it's a shame some of the Alternative characters aren't present in Extra, 'cause otherwise that would probably good enough for me atleast... Ooooooh weeell... DAMNIT. Why did it have to end. It's both a curse and a blessing to get attached to a fictional story and its fictional characters. Horrible. I'm sad.

I finished yesterday Kara no Shoujo and here are my thoughts on the game. First of all, the atmosphere. I really liked the smooth art and the outstanding music. Same goes for the voice actors, they did an amazing job especially the one of Kuchiki Toko, the main heroine. I also liked the fact that nearly every side character had its own sprite, I'm not talking about the drink baka, and voice. So yeah, the atmosphere's probably the strongest point of KnS. As for the story, it was alright. Interesting and enjoyable but I really missed something like a climax of things. There were also some parts of the plot which were rather stupid but I'm not gonna spoil anything. I gave KnS 7,8/10 which's totally overrated but I played before titles like snow sakura, cross channel (which I obviously didn't like) and many OELVNs.

Anyway, if you like detective stuff then go for KnS. If not then try it nevertheless but don't expect too much. Either way, you better use a walktrough because KnS's complex as fuck. With this said, Stella hasn't her own route or h's, fuck this shit. =\

Edited by OneManArmy

Sharin no Kuni

The game is really popular with the fans, so I cut the praising.

Just take a look at this picture:

houzuki.jpg

I'm not gay, but if this guy would have a yaoi-route I would play it instantly.

Houzuki is the baddest badass of all the VNs I played this far.

Sharin no Kuni

The game is really popular with the fans, so I cut the praising.

Just take a look at this picture:

[attach]5929[/attach]

I'm not gay, but if this guy would have a yaoi-route I would play it instantly.

Houzuki is the baddest badass of all the VNs I played this far.

You're gay.

Be sure to check out the fandisc of snk.

Just as i'm typing this, I replayed and finished the entire SNK series. Just finished the fandisc a few moments ago. Just check out the main route of the fandisc.. the other stuff is basically all h-scenes without any plot.

Just as i'm typing this, I replayed and finished the entire SNK series. Just finished the fandisc a few moments ago. Just check out the main route of the fandisc.. the other stuff is basically all h-scenes without any plot.

I personally can't say anything about the h-routes because back then I had to use the first patch which only translated the main route. Well, I was only interested in natsumi anyway but after looking at those shitty h-pictures...meh...it's not worth it. Routes without any plot are stupid after all.

I personally can't say anything about the h-routes because back then I had to use the first patch which only translated the main route. Well, I was only interested in natsumi anyway but after looking at those shitty h-pictures...meh...it's not worth it. Routes without any plot are stupid after all.

Natsumi was my favorite one as well. It MIGHT be worth it to ctrl over pretty much all of it except the last 2 or 3 minutes to see how the routes ended and what Ken will do with the respective gal for the rest of their life, etc. It MIGHT be worth it. Actually, probably not. To anyone reading this, just play the main route. Mina was also a pretty good one and she worked well with the backstory.

It MIGHT be worth it. Actually, probably not.

Yep, that's the problem. The chances for it being shitty are damn high and I don't want to read a route which destroys the character I like.

Mina was also a pretty good one and she worked well with the backstory.

I definitely have to agree here. At first I found mina a little bit annoying but she turned out to be freakin awesome.

I personally think not being plot heavy ain't bad....when you're not in a plot heavy game lol

When you have a heroine with a calm route with only love and sex in it, in a game that all other heroines have some heavy plot of sorts, it makes her look REALLY bland.

So you either have a game that is like that as a whole (stuff like highschool love or whatever) or you have a game that is plot heavy, mixing both doesn't work.

Yep, that's the problem. The chances for it being shitty are damn high and I don't want to read a route which destroys the character I like.

Just in case you're curious about what happens without actually wanting to read the routes... Actually, I don't blame you if you don't want to read these either.

[spoiler=Natsumi]Ken and Natsumi become teachers and have a family together. The last 2 or 3 minutes show a older Ken and Natsumi talking about their daughter. I didn't mind this ending... probably because I really like Natsumi.

[spoiler=Sachi]Sachi and Mana reunite for like the third time. Mana ends up living with Sachi and Ken forever,etc

[spoiler=Touka]Touka is a chef and is teaching some cooking class or something. Ken is also there and Touka says shit like she can't wait to have a family, etc

[spoiler=Ririko]Okay, so it's been pretty bad so far. This one might take the cake. It doesn't even show you what happens AFTER the sharin ending with the president stuff. It just shows you random shit that happens up to the point where she loses her virginity to Kenichi.

So.....yeah.

Just in case you're curious about what happens without actually wanting to read the routes

Thanks desi-chan and geez, those "after stories" are pretty bad, especially ririko's route is totally dumb. I never knew that I was back then a freakin genius when I decided to NOT play those routes. On the other hand, what did we expect from fan disc routes anyway?

I personally think not being plot heavy ain't bad....when you're not in a plot heavy game lol

Nah I'm not talking about this. I've no problems if the route of natsumi would be suddenly slice of life but I don't want to read BAD slice of life. Because story and character always belong together, and if the story sucks ass then it'll also destroy the character, at least kinda.

Finished Ever17 but in the end who

was the person that was still counting in Takeshi's route and the person who kicked the can in Kid's route during hide and seek?

Funny, 'cause this were exactly the same questions I had after finishing the VN.

It doesn't really get explained, so you can't really do more than speculate, but there are people who think it is

Blickwinkel, since he is producing images of the past into the kid's head from the future, so he might do the same thing the other way around. Like how the kid is counting in the future, and it can be heard in the past.