What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

Granny's boring Visual Novel Update

I finished another route of canvas 2 and it was horrible. I already forgot the name of the heroine but she had blue hair. Anyway, she's something like a famous singer but here comes the problem, her singing voice sucks ass. Seriously, I had to hear the same shitty song again and again. The rest of her route was only decent, reminds me of kotori, I couldn't stand her singing voice either. Oh well, I've enough of canvas 2, nice game but there are huge quality differences between the routes. If you wanna play this game then go for tomoko's and elis' route.

The next visual novel I finished is tsukihime. Pretty good game but in my opinion it's a little bit overrated. I played 3 routes (good and true ends included) and it was definitely worth it. Also, there weren't a lot of slice of life parts, every day something weird happened, good stuff. The characters were also well done. The only bad thing was the bgm, I can't remember any good tracks. I also finished its fandisc but won't say anything about it. It was mainly lulz stuff.

My last update's belonging to hoshimemo, I finished there chinami's and yuka's route, both were pretty enjoyable. And Ren is love, nuff said.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished another route of canvas 2 and it was horrible. I already forgot the name of the heroine but she had blue hair. Anyway, she's something like a famous singer but here comes the problem, her singing voice sucks ass. Seriously, I had to hear the same shitty song again and again. The rest of her route was only decent, reminds me of kotori, I couldn't stand her singing voice either. Oh well, I've enough of canvas 2, nice game but there are huge quality differences between the routes. If you wanna play this game then go for tomoko's and elis' route.

Haven't played this yet, but I did hear that the blue haired chick and the poetry chick had the worst routes. On the other side, I did hear to save Tomoko for last because her route is awesome.

My last update's belonging to hoshimemo, I finished there chinami's and yuka's route, both were pretty enjoyable. And Ren is love, nuff said.

Who is Yuka?

Haven't played this yet, but I did hear that the blue haired chick and the poetry chick had the worst routes. On the other side, I did hear to save Tomoko for last because her route is awesome.

True but I wanted to play her route nevertheless, turned out that it was a big mistake. And yeah, tomoko's route is probably (I'm not sure, only finished 4/6 routes) the best one but I liked the ending of elis' story more. Either way, play that game desi.

Who is Yuka?

A character from elfen lied. Whatever, stupid typos are stupid, I originally wanted to write Yume.

Finished Koihime Musou + all routes/CGs. Wow, it's just been a week since finishing Muv-Luv and another one down... I really should try to read slower. Anyway, I'm pretty much spoiled by the harem situation, I give the story an 8.5, the voices (HOUZUKI!) a 9, and the sex a solid 10. Now you can count me among those waiting for MG to license SKH and its fandisc.

Now I need help. I have Clannad and F/SN left in my hard disk. I'm not complaining, those two are among the best VNs translated and have the best chance of knocking Muv Luv Alternative from my "favorite visual novel" throne. I have Little Busters, Ever17, Never7 and School Days in my download queue and those are not in any way pushovers. My problem is I have my finals coming up (semester here is from June to October in case anyone's wondering) and I know those two that I have will suck me in for an indefinite duration. I can't just drop reading visual novels for "just a while" though, since I'm in that stage where I'm pretty much hooked. Like drugs. So, does anyone here who has a life outside of eroge have any suggestions (like what to read for the meantime, etc.)? Thanks!

So, does anyone here who has a life outside of eroge have any suggestions (like what to read for the meantime, etc.)? Thanks!

I don't have such problems but it's probably the best if you're playing a visual novel which's enjoyable but not awesome/without a deep plot. Go for canvas 2 or da capo 2 or something alike. Or just play some good OELVN's, believe me, you'll automatically stop reading.

Try shuffle

Got that one too... I'm way too fast, already had over 30 down since May. At this rate, I'll run out of things to read by the end of the year. I really should slow down. I downloaded Goshujin-sama Daisuki for the nukige.

Done this many already

Koihime Musou

Muv-Luv Alternative

Muv-Luv

Yume Miru Kusuri

ef -a tale of the two-

Canvas 2

Utawarerumono

Moero Downhill Night 2

Moero Downhill Night Type R

Princess Waltz

Da Capo 2

A Profile

Deus Machina Demonbane

Kotori Love EXP

Da Capo

Shuffle!

My Girlfriend is the President

Let's Meow Meow

Little My Maid

Hoshizora no Memoria

Dengeki Stryker

G-Senjou no Maou

DEARDROPS

Sharin no Kuni Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo

Kira Kira Curtain Call

Kira Kira

Hinata Bokko

Wanko to Kurasou

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

Edelweiss

Cross Channel

Katawa Shoujo

Kazoku Keikaku

Clannad (on HDD)

Fate/Stay Night (on HDD)

Got that one too... I'm way too fast, already had over 30 down since May. At this rate, I'll run out of things to read by the end of the year. I really should slow down. I downloaded Goshujin-sama Daisuki for the nukige.

Done this many already

Then how about Majikoi ?The translation is unfinished but you can read 70 % of the story.

It is a good VN but it doesn't suck you in.

The atmosphere similar to little busters(friendship theme).

I finished yesterday evening Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer and it was a pretty good game. Nothing outstanding but definitley worth its time. You should only play this game if you like sword fighting and dark stories feat revenge. And the game was shorter than I thought. In my opinion it's slightly better than Hanachirasu. The reason? It didn't have those annoying explanation parts. Anyway, score : 7,4/10.

Ah, so i just finished Tomoyo After...

Alright, so i've read the manga adoption for this since at the time it was in english and the vn wasnt, now, after playing the game, i finally remembered that i had read the manga, the manga of which i had worked so hard to actually BLOCK out of my brain. Why? Well for those that have played the game im sure u know why i blocked out the memory of reading the manga. So i forgot the storyline and ending of the game and while play it, the memory slowly came back to me...Its like watching a horror movie come to life, you know exactly whats behind that "door" in a scary movie, so did i. I knew exactly what was gonna happen just 2 seconds before it happened, and BOOM! It hits me. Oh the sadness...i dont exactly know if he regained his *mhmm* since i was pretty teary when reading the words and i had to go to work, but even if the ending turned out to be a happy one (which i highly doubt as she KEPT REPEATING "Our Love was Eternal", in other words, physically the love wasnt.) It was just so fawking ....whats the word...KEY-LIKE. Something u'd expect from KEY. While the sad event was kinky and corny, u do have to remember that this vn was made awhile ago when it wasnt so kinky and corny.

I'm sorry what? Now i didnt play the other two but...what? Granted the riho ending was quite a disappointment for me, thats no reason not to like it :(

When Deardrops was out people had been sooo excited for it and for sooo long. I tried it, I got somewhat bored =/