Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

In order to goto Minsanshel, Wil has to be lvl 22 (or around that), 5000 cash, and five of each "Large" potion. Melodiana should say something when you go home or something and then Minsanshel should appear on the world map.

If I'm wrong about the requirements (I'm sure I remembered it right) then just look up the Minsanshel quest in the info page. That'll tell you what you need.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to goto Minsanshel, Wil has to be lvl 22 (or around that), 5000 cash, and five of each "Large" potion. Melodiana should say something when you go home or something and then Minsanshel should appear on the world map.

If I'm wrong about the requirements (I'm sure I remembered it right) then just look up the Minsanshel quest in the info page. That'll tell you what you need.

Yeah, I just notice that, thanks lol

I'm currently on chapter 5 of a New Game +, and didn't find out you could get H-scenes by maxing out Enhancements on the clothes of the heroine whose route you're on until after finishing the first playthrough (I didn't bother enhancing much at all, as it seemed too expensive for too little payoff and I don't like many of the elemental outfits). I can't seem to get these scenes to trigger on this second playthrough, either, though. I did Yuela's route first, and am now on Serawi's. I've maxed both the Brave Lord armor with no result (fair enough, not on Yuela's route after all), and the Harmonic Tunic. Any ideas why?

Chapter 5 may be too early. I've gotten all of Serawi's scenes short of one, and all but 2 sets of armors. Make sure you are leveling both Wil and Serawi, as well as enhancing. There should be a scene where they talk about upgrading armor instead of creating new armor(might require leveling of the mana characters to get the element increasing scenes), after that you should be good to go for the armor H-scenes.

I've also noticed you do NOT have to completely max out an armor to get the scene, just enough that it triggers(saves some on money for armors you don't plan to use much).

Go for the Undine tunic scene first. *cough* ^.^

Ah, okay. Serawi and Wil are both level 50+ (Wil's actually my highest-levelled character due to the wonderful combo of Prevail and truckloads of HP, and Serawi's gotten a lot of use as a dragon-slayer with the Mifu Bone Bow and wind-elemental magic), so I'll try going further in the plot. Once I get out of the Ominous Portals dungeon, at least. Part 2 is brutal. Giant zerg rush of Fell Spectres with Charm Touch and no item usage? Ow.

Ah, okay. Serawi and Wil are both level 50+ (Wil's actually my highest-levelled character due to the wonderful combo of Prevail and truckloads of HP, and Serawi's gotten a lot of use as a dragon-slayer with the Mifu Bone Bow and wind-elemental magic), so I'll try going further in the plot. Once I get out of the Ominous Portals dungeon, at least. Part 2 is brutal. Giant zerg rush of Fell Spectres with Charm Touch and no item usage? Ow.

I assume that's new game+? I'm just getting ready to finish the game for the first time, and don't remember that. Spectre types in general annoy me though... so it's nice(not really) knowing I have that waiting for me. heh.

Man I'm still on chapter 2 of NG+. Mostly since I was having trouble with the last part of the first NG+ mission/dungeon thing that have those dark elves and stuff. I figured it'd be easier just starting over again and choosing to keep my characters at the start will make it easier.

Also a tip to everyone. Removing the level cap is completely useless. It doesn't help your high level characters level up faster (like I thought it would). I'm guessing it's there so that the first dungeons won't be boring to rush through if you decided to keep your levels.

I assume that's new game+? I'm just getting ready to finish the game for the first time, and don't remember that. Spectre types in general annoy me though... so it's nice(not really) knowing I have that waiting for me. heh.

Yeah, it's a NG+ bonus dungeon (opens in chapter 5) that you need to do to recruit two characters. It's... a bit ridiculous.

capture_003_08032012_185048.jpg

About a third that many Spectres show up every turn, spamming Charm Touch, which will Charm you for 4~5 turns. They're immune to instant death, so you can't abuse Ragsmuenda with Death Invitation and Vorpal Counter to thin out the crowd. AoE magic is really the only choice, and it takes so long to recharge that the crowd is back at full by the time you can cast again, and your entire frontline has been useless since turn 2. I think the two characters at the top can break into wherever is spawning all the Spectres to shut them down, but they're both fragile ranged characters and the going is slow. I think I'd recommend not going in until you're well above the level you're "supposed" to be at, or find some way to deal with Charmed that doesn't require items.

And yeah, removing the level cap does nothing beneficial. EXP is calculated based on enemy base level (i.e. the lowest they'll show up, period), not the one they're at when you fight them. Enemies also get negligible stat gains from the extra levels, so they just turn into giant walls of HP rather than anything challenging. Though they do still get enough gains that fighting one with a low-level (NG+ characters unlocked through the side stories all start at level 1, by the way) character is a bad idea.

Yeah, I'd be sending my powerful AOE-ers at that group. Some Carpet Fire from Serawi, some Io Rune from Emi, then probably thunder breath and the tidal wave aoes from the dragon and afnac to clean up. Don't know what most of those characters you have are, I assume the NG+ angels. But I've never had much luck with any of the angels as far as powerhouses. Melodiana is ok... but she's much more melee than ranged, the other one I have Elizawhatsit, just seems a mess. However she is a mage type, so I might bring her into a battle against all those annoying Wraith types. Suina would probably be awesome as well, Frozen blade eats them up. Melee magic for the win.

Also, good to know about the level cap thing. I'll be sure to ignore that one when I go NG+.

Chapter 5 may be too early. I've gotten all of Serawi's scenes short of one, and all but 2 sets of armors. Make sure you are leveling both Wil and Serawi, as well as enhancing. There should be a scene where they talk about upgrading armor instead of creating new armor(might require leveling of the mana characters to get the element increasing scenes), after that you should be good to go for the armor H-scenes.

I've also noticed you do NOT have to completely max out an armor to get the scene, just enough that it triggers(saves some on money for armors you don't plan to use much).

Go for the Undine tunic scene first. *cough* ^.^

Think it's required to play 1 route twice, because you get the last 2 armors in NG+. Also i don't think there is a scene for the last (Cameo) armor, since it's from the addon patch. Maybe the last scene is from the Gothic armor. I'm not totaly sure though.

Edited by killerinsidee
hmmm so does this means that every each battles that you do, it could affect the main plot of the story?

Sort of. There are side quests that end up adding other characters, and certain events happen depending on what level your characters are. Other than that, you can go to repeated battles with no further story change after you do the first battle on each map.

Basically this is a rpg game with VN story between battles. Sort of like Fire Emblem, but with repeatable maps and a great deal of items and customization possible. If you are looking for a typical sit back and relax VN to read, this isn't a good choice. There's quite a bit of good story, but the core of it is more a game than a novel.

Think it's required to play 1 route twice, because you get the last 2 armors in NG+. Also i don't think there is a scene for the last (Cameo) armor, since it's from the addon patch. Maybe the last scene is from the Gothic armor. I'm not totaly sure though.

I finished my first route (not ng+) and that heroine's cg are fully unlocked in the gallery.

In the Alchemist Test quest in chapter 6, how exactly do I kill the monster where I need to use Yuela and her most "trusted skill"? I've tried all her skills already, all of them only does 2-3 dmg which will take me forever.

Edit - Sheesh, nvm, took forever but it's done.

Edited by RJei

Mare tails and insect shells can be found in Bat tunnel (lvl 12 dungeon) in Yuidora Mine. Just kill the monsters that come out of the northern monster portal (for the insect shells) and the portal to the left (easiest with a flying person and they give you mare tails).

Sacred branches can be found at runic forest ruins or the kania wastelands. I don't remember a good spot to harvest them though.

Edit:

Magic sand can also be mined in the same area as the shells and tails. Pretty much anywhere in yuidora mine. Electric bones can be mined in the Djinal borderlands. I asked this earlier before. Hell I think the post is on the first page. Next time read through the thread and might find your answer.

Edited by superBlast