Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

There is a trainer to this game cerxer it is in japanese though but it's not difficult to figure out.

I made it to the new game+ without using it :D the game is enjoyable to me.

WARNING I did not use it myself other than to change the gold values I like it little easier but not ruin the gaming experience.

I uploaded it to MF because I got it from a japanese website.

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

https://www.virustotal.com/file/fdb373d4515d297558f9ab60f5e478d2eebc0253df60c5b1d07fd15d79ad545b/analysis/ (those that don't trust the link I guess)

I will quickly explain how to use the simple things:

The bottom 3 buttons are : "get current value" "change value to" "confirm" in that order

The 1st tab is gold

2nd tab is stats of the current characters (useable in battle, changes are temporary)

3rd lets you get all the character statistics (useable anywhere, changes are permanent until you level)

4th tab contains consumables mats and furniture (note: you can get all the items even if you never got them before)

5th tab is weapon and accessories

6th don't worry about that one

say thanks and click like if you like it,it is not made by me though.

Edited by Frosty
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im not sure if this is RNG screwing with me or something the developers designed.

So Im on the second run through and it seems almost all non NG+ characters consistently roll only HP increases(some have FS and SP increases as well) whilst the NG+ characters however have quite large stat growths.

Most of my carry -over characters are 40-45 and its been a trend ever since the start til now chapter 4.

So question is anyone experiencing same thing or is this a seriously bad case of RNG screwing?

So im not sure if this is RNG screwing with me or something the developers designed.

So Im on the second run through and it seems almost all non NG+ characters consistently roll only HP increases(some have FS and SP increases as well) whilst the NG+ characters however have quite large stat growths.

Most of my carry -over characters are 40-45 and its been a trend ever since the start til now chapter 4.

So question is anyone experiencing same thing or is this a seriously bad case of RNG screwing?

I think someone explained it on this forum already. If you go to " Status " of a character, you can see light blue and dark blue lines for each stat. The upper line can't exceed the bottom one, think of it as a stat cap. Only stats gained from items can extend that line past the cap. At level 50 the stat cap increases greatly, so you should get more stat increases after that.

RNG is still present despite the stat cap,

I think someone explained it on this forum already. If you go to " Status " of a character, you can see light blue and dark blue lines for each stat. The upper line can't exceed the bottom one, think of it as a stat cap. Only stats gained from items can extend that line past the cap. At level 50 the stat cap increases greatly, so you should get more stat increases after that.

RNG is still present despite the stat cap,

Would never have thought or considered such a thing.

Thanks for the prompt and quite detailed answer.

Yeah, I will take it in count, btw where can I get those?? I finished my first run but I haven't heard of those, I only got the gem that boost exp gained :S

Dunno, I was actually only able to find the ring.

How to pass Merodiana's test with chests?

If I remember right then you can also just do the other two rooms.

After this the chests will open automatically.

Edited by OneManArmy

I have a technical question not a game question here. I want to change the font but every time I try it closes saying that an error ocurred. What do i do as I want to customize it completely. Btw how does the spoilerAI work? I had to reinstall it but I dont want to take forever to get my items back but re-leveling and upgrading my store im fine with. Makes it even more fun lol.

Kamidori english ssg v2

I added a list of monster parts for all those who want the ng+ clothes, and some character-specific materials. Pretty much every material is listed now. I'll try and add the weapons and accessories if i have the time.

pandorasplea : When you open spoileral, you need to click on the bottom left corner button ( something meaning "SSG file directory" is written on it") and choose the directory where you put the ssg file. After that it'll be in english.

Edited by Sokyra
I have a technical question not a game question here. I want to change the font but every time I try it closes saying that an error ocurred. What do i do as I want to customize it completely. Btw how does the spoilerAI work? I had to reinstall it but I dont want to take forever to get my items back but re-leveling and upgrading my store im fine with. Makes it even more fun lol.

I had the same error with font change, nothing you can do about it really. Let the game crash and it will start up in default settings again with MS font, which look fine.

don't know if there's anyone who asked this before, but. Is there a skill or item(etc) that can increase the number of collected and llooted items? I'm trying to do the 50 Fruit Spice quest but collecting the materials just takes too damn long.. Some times I don't even get the materials i need!

don't know if there's anyone who asked this before, but. Is there a skill or item(etc) that can increase the number of collected and llooted items? I'm trying to do the 50 Fruit Spice quest but collecting the materials just takes too damn long.. Some times I don't even get the materials i need!

There is a item called Ful's Mill, it's an accessory. It increases the item drop by 1. I can't remember where you get it though, it was some loot in an instance. In NG+ there is an accessory which increases the drop by 2. If you get both, you can equip them on any character(except will and 3 main heroines) and get +3 drop since they stack.

Search the threads on this forum, someone posted about them before I think.

There is a item called Ful's Mill, it's an accessory. It increases the item drop by 1. I can't remember where you get it though, it was some loot in an instance. In NG+ there is an accessory which increases the drop by 2. If you get both, you can equip them on any character(except will and 3 main heroines) and get +3 drop since they stack.

I think he's asking if there are accessory's that grant more mining and resource(plant) items.

Where did you find that Marwen's Necklace?? :o

It's in a hidden room to one side of the room with the huge demon in the second NG+ mine map (after you've recruited all story characters).

Sorry, you're pretty much boned. There's a few of those quests that require ridiculous amounts of materials, they aren't really supposed to be done on the first time through the game. If you really want to do it immediately, you could reload a save from before you took the quest if you have one, but I don't think any of those quests give particularly good rewards.

Ful's Mill and Ful's Tears do not increase harvesting rates.

Yeah, I know about Ful's Mill already. But it only increases it by one, and 50% of the time I don't get the material I need and I'm only in the first playthrough. Thanks anyway though:D

Yeah, I know about Ful's Mill already. But it only increases it by one, and 50% of the time I don't get the material I need and I'm only in the first playthrough. Thanks anyway though:D

All hope isnt lost, its possible to get the 50 apples in around 10-12 visits to peaceful grounds. With the 3 harvest points its possible to get 4-5 apples a visit.

For all those guys who have been surprised by the time limited quests, it seems you don't know you have autosaves in the bottom of the savegame list.

You should have a save for every time you came back to world map after completing a dungeon, with the last one at the top.