Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

I did emelita's route and I didn't even know there was a shogun even existed until I started the Yuela route for my second playthrough.

I don't have a save convenient for taking a picture, but it's near the first deployment point below your home base. To the right of that point is a chasm, with a monster portal spawning Stone Slayers on the other side. The gathering points in that map (two mining and two grassy) are all in a hidden room directly below the portal. This had me stumped as well for a while until I cleared the map, stuck a Flight accessory on Wil, and had him walk around the entire place.

Also after you complete that map, you can easily mine the stuff there by using wil/a character with mine and Kohakuren's displace ability. Especially if they have double action. Just figured I should mention that if nobody else thought that up.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm nearing the end of my second playthrough and I'm still not sure what the Service stat does, can someone explain, It's been bugging me for a while.

It boosts sales when you leave a character to manage the store. The more service a character has, more stuff will sell as days pass.

Clear out any events in Yuidora. The Magnus quest starts in Wil's workshop, and doesn't seem to get cued until a little while after the becoming-Lord event. Getting 500 kills is actually the goal of the quest, not a trigger (I'm pretty sure). If Wil's got more than 500 kills, go out and kill another monster and the quest will register as complete.

Thanks for the info, and now for the next question! (impersonating a game show host) Whats the best place to train characters lvl 48 and above, cause the trolls in deadbeat dungeon dont give out much experience when your that far.

To get the mascot steels you need to get their second events, which occur when they reach level 55. Then you need to make the items to complete the quests for their events, and the steels will appear when you pick up Eu cards in dungeons, if you are lucky of course.

As for acid, you can get it from a monster drop, when killing a poison (or acid, I'm not sure) bekorito in the Amurent forestland.

Hope that helps :D

P.S.: For the events you have to go to the Eu house.

Edited by cerxer1

Hey there!! it seems a lot of people are into Kamidori as much as I am xD and thanks to this I discovered the utility of Ful's Mill (never used it before, only now that I'm in Ch 7 u.u).

btw for money problems you can always use the Ramen Stall (Yard) it gives you a bag of gems every once in a while, but you can only make it until Chaotic Warground is unlocked, since a part required (Flame Fragments) is a drop item from Flame Kankuri

Hey there!! it seems a lot of people are into Kamidori as much as I am xD and thanks to this I discovered the utility of Ful's Mill (never used it before, only now that I'm in Ch 7 u.u).

btw for money problems you can always use the Ramen Stall (Yard) it gives you a bag of gems every once in a while, but you can only make it until Chaotic Warground is unlocked, since a part required (Flame Fragments) is a drop item from Flame Kankuri

I tested the Ramen Stall. It takes around 35 days for it to give 1 bag of gems so it's not great, since you get taxed like 300-400 or so per day.

yeah...I found out too late...I was just about to synth it, now that I have it it doesn't seem so great xD I got better money selling elemental weapons with materials I got saved up... Also I recently noted that all my synth's cost me 1 less material of all...don't know why...but it's awesome xD

yeah...I found out too late...I was just about to synth it, now that I have it it doesn't seem so great xD I got better money selling elemental weapons with materials I got saved up... Also I recently noted that all my synth's cost me 1 less material of all...don't know why...but it's awesome xD

If you get more them 66 Tool stat in the workshop, then more of less everything requires 1 of each material.

Wah I just fought the King Putteto....that bastard is a tough one...he kept restoring his HP, but well thanks to that I ended leveling up Wil from lv 49 to lv 61 just fighting that bastard xD now I have one in 61 and everyone else in 40-43...it's going to take some time to level up the rest like that I think :o

Wah I just fought the King Putteto....that bastard is a tough one...he kept restoring his HP

Seriously, never kill king putteto because you can use him for leveling up. You will get for each attack something around 30xp.

If you're also using marwen's ring or necklace...the fastes leveling up I've ever seen. Well make sure to remember my words when

you're playing the game for the second time.

Seriously, never kill king putteto because you can use him for leveling up. You will get for each attack something around 30xp.

If you're also using marwen's ring or necklace...the fastes leveling up I've ever seen. Well make sure to remember my words when

you're playing the game for the second time.

Yeah, I will take it in count, btw where can I get those?? I finished my first run but I haven't heard of those, I only got the gem that boost exp gained :S