Kamidori Alchemy Meister: Come here to help others or is seeking help from others

Chapter 9 is the final one. 10 chapters total counting the prologue. And pay up for 30k; you end up getting almost the same map either way, but if you pay the 30k merchants the map will have two treasures worth 60k each. Or maybe 30k each. Don't fully recall. But you'll never see the 5k again, while the 30k will more than pay itself back.

its 2 bags worth 30k each

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* I guess I should've visited the forum before...

Because of not paying attention on the dialog.., I forgot how to uncurse, I thought I could never remove those Dark weps forever.. Replayed 2 chapter back..and sold the weapons.., and when I finally advance 3 chapter more...I found out the 'uncurse' tab at the church..replayed it again. I nearly cried out of frustration..

Umm, anyone knows where to find Electric Claw..no map with decent spawn rate of Luto Harpua..

*sigh* I guess I should've visited the forum before...

Because of not paying attention on the dialog.., I forgot how to uncurse, I thought I could never remove those Dark weps forever.. Replayed 2 chapter back..and sold the weapons.., and when I finally advance 3 chapter more...I found out the 'uncurse' tab at the church..replayed it again. I nearly cried out of frustration..

Umm, anyone knows where to find Electric Claw..no map with decent spawn rate of Luto Harpua..

The maps with Harpua monsters will become available sooner or later. I remember that i've waited for a bit to get those claws.

Edited by killerinsidee
I have a question . I am going after asmodeus and I am trying to finish the yuidora mines to reach her. Which maps do i need to do to unlock her stage? I already did the crafts so all that is left is the boss battle.

I'm not entirely sure, as I completed all the mines available before Asmodeus' showdown. Make sure you've actually got at least one of all the synths in your inventory, and that you haven't equipped or placed any (a bit of bad coding makes the quest not register as completed if they aren't actually in the inventory). If you're not on Emi's route, clear up any events in the city so you can see when the scene that continues her quest line appears (most of Emi's lategame stuff is supposed to happen in the city, so there might be some interference there). With that stuff done, just start clearing the dungeons. The fight against her was pretty brutal even with people over level 85, which I cleared a level 95 map with, you probably want all the levels you can get.

Maybe post the mission that caused the boss battle to appear, for everyone else?

So ive had a quick look at the wiki on the exact location of electric bones, it points to the dijenel borderlands to find them.

Thing is not im not sure is it a drop from those gutenhounds or an excavated item or something else.

Furthermore im not sure which map it is.

So could anyone point them out for me? Im midway through chapter 6 and dont feel like failing the Suina or Sharty's quest.

So ive had a quick look at the wiki on the exact location of electric bones, it points to the dijenel borderlands to find them.

Thing is not im not sure is it a drop from those gutenhounds or an excavated item or something else.

Furthermore im not sure which map it is.

So could anyone point them out for me? Im midway through chapter 6 and dont feel like failing the Suina or Sharty's quest.

It's an excavation item from Monster Nest (free map)

I have only one last question so if anyone knows please respond. I am after divine bones now for the mascot weapons and final clothes and I know the level but I dont know where in the level the mine locations are. Can someone post a picture of where the mining location is please? I need at least six so once i find it im gonna speed rush the process.

I have only one last question so if anyone knows please respond. I am after divine bones now for the mascot weapons and final clothes and I know the level but I dont know where in the level the mine locations are. Can someone post a picture of where the mining location is please? I need at least six so once i find it im gonna speed rush the process.

I don't have a save convenient for taking a picture, but it's near the first deployment point below your home base. To the right of that point is a chasm, with a monster portal spawning Stone Slayers on the other side. The gathering points in that map (two mining and two grassy) are all in a hidden room directly below the portal. This had me stumped as well for a while until I cleared the map, stuck a Flight accessory on Wil, and had him walk around the entire place.

woot just finished my first playthrough in kamidori!

Same here, Yuela route. Clocked 95 hours xD.

question, yuelas route final boss is shogun, does serawi and emlitta route differ?

Ye, i think it's totaly different after Ch. 4. It wouldn't make much sense if it was the same, because Serawi/Emelita have nothing to do with those guys from Yuela route.

I've been on yuela's route for a while, and when I enhance/upgrade some of her clothes, there will some H-scene occur while yuela wearing these clothes. My question is : are the H-scenes fixed to yuela's or it can occur when I enhance serawi's or emelita's clothes too?