What You Hate The Most In Eroge

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate:

- when the girl I like (or the one with the most potential to be a heroine) doesn't have her own route

- endings which make me go like "That's it?? No more?? That was fast"

I hate that too. This is why they make fan discs - so you can have a route with a girl who didn't have one in the main game or to make the routes longer. Too bad they're rarely translated into english -__-

I hate that too. This is why they make fan discs - so you can have a route with a girl who didn't have one in the main game or to make the routes longer. Too bad they're rarely translated into english -__-

what i hate more is when they finally release a fan disc and you still don't see the one you like have a route on it, instead they decided to prolong main heroin routes from the previous game....

some of the side characters are actually quite hot, if not even better than game main heroines imo

what i hate more is when they finally release a fan disc and you still don't see the one you like have a route on it, instead they decided to prolong main heroin routes from the previous game....

some of the side characters are actually quite hot, if not even better than game main heroines imo

Edelweiss got a good fandisc, because it had the side characters that people liked more than the actual heroines in it.

Edelweiss got a good fandisc, because it had the side characters that people liked more than the actual heroines in it.

that's one good example, but edelweiss don't have many moe/beautiful characters in the first place and eden fantasia only add two more heroines which didn't got many attention in previous game and the only women left is that scary obaa-chan and that hercules girl which i'm sure no one but the strangest taste want to pick them up

for example, i want misae from clannad, umeko sensei from majikoi, or tokita yuki from g-senjou get fan discs of their own (if they decide to make it and i'm pretty sure they won't,but well who knows...sigh....)

Who said that I play visual novels?

You did...

About OneManArmy

Biography:

Dammit! I hate all self description fields like hell, but well let's go.

So what can I tell you? I'm a nice and friendly guy from germany who loves to play visual novels. This should be obvious since I'm here. If you want to write with me then you are welcome but don't expect any meaningful answers. Ah and please don't send me any random friend requests; I won't accept them because of not knowing you reasons. Especially if you're from germany; don't think that I would accept your request just because you live in the same country like me, this doesn't make you anything special. Ah and Mashiro is my waifu so don't touch her you damn perverts! That's it, don't worry, be happy.

OneManArmy for president! Zicke Zacke Hühnerkacke.

i hate when sometimes the h-scene is completely out of the blue. I mean, they are talking normally and bang h.scene. I can understand h-scenes apearances (i enjoy them too) but out of the blue is sometimes weird

yeah, that's terrible. there's a nice story going on and the characters are getting to know each other and then BAM - sex time.

Yeah I know right. It always leaves me begging and praying that the game producers would make a fan disc for that game (and also hoping the fan disc would also turn out to be good!)

i hate when sometimes the h-scene is completely out of the blue. I mean, they are talking normally and bang h.scene. I can understand h-scenes apearances (i enjoy them too) but out of the blue is sometimes weird

Agreed! I totally totally hate this as well. I hate it when there's no transition to that H-scene.

Edited by Famichip

Agreed! I totally totally hate this as well. I hate it when there's no transition to that H-scene.

yeah, that's terrible. there's a nice story going on and the characters are getting to know each other and then BAM - sex time.

Yeah u.u but then again, it is an eroge.

Yeah u.u but then again, it is an eroge.

True, but lots of them manage to have a nice story and appropriately-placed h-scenes. I'm not talking about nukige or anything. I just don't like when they do this in vns with a good story and development and stuff.

O I also hate

1. Real life back grounds in the game.Come on don't ever mix the two having to put up with make my eyes hurt.

2. To much sound that can drown out the characters talking, like the BGM or back ground noise like city sounds, extra people talking that kind of stuff.

( Flyable Heart ) I think did both of these.I still liked the game though.

O I also hate

1. Real life back grounds in the game.Come on don't ever mix the two having to put up with make my eyes hurt.

2. To much sound that can drown out the characters talking, like the BGM or back ground noise like city sounds, extra people talking that kind of stuff.

( Flyable Heart ) I think did both of these.I still liked the game though.

Yeah, I don't like these either. The real-life background pictures are usually just due to laziness. For the sounds, you can usually go into the config menu and turn them down.

That's what irritates me the most in VNs, as well. Fate/Stay Night's first H scene, the H scenes later in Saya no Uta, etc. It's frustrating when they feel tacked on just for the sake of having H content.

The first few days of Tomoyo After are just H-scenes. It's like they thought 'They're expecting H-scenes, so let's just put a whole bunch of them right in the beginning' or something. I think it's like seven H-scenes.

And this reminds me of what I really hate the most in eroge - bad spelling/grammar/translation. I can't stand it. I hate it so much that there's probably something wrong with me for hating it so much.