• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look I made an account just to post on this. I love loli and actually I have several real life friends who know about it. My girlfriend even knows and she's okay with it. Actually when I showed it to my best friend he became obsessed with it and now I have someone to talk about it with. I say give it a try, you might be surprised. BTW this motto sounds catchier "Washboard FTW" On a related note if anyone could tell me how to join this loli group I would love to.

I like loli as next as the new guy (which judging by this thread is alot lol), I just hate how wishy-washy the US is about the issue. In certain instances it's legal and in others it's now, it worries and confuses me so much sometimes >.

Back to Topic: Yeah, I'd say about 3 or 4 four people know I do, but they're cool with it since they're into eroge and anime too. Perv + Perv = acceptance I guess.

Artificial Girl 3 - Make a character with -100% boobs (or 999% boobs... if you can still call them that)

Wait, you can do that!? I don't remember being able to go outside the standard 1-100% range. Wouldn't 999% take up the whole room or something? How is she supposed to fit through doorways? You know what, just nevermind, there are too many questions to ask lol

Wait, you can do that!? I don't remember being able to go outside the standard 1-100% range. Wouldn't 999% take up the whole room or something? How is she supposed to fit through doorways? You know what, just nevermind, there are too many questions to ask lol

Well, with the English translation of it, it allowed you to input any value.

Yeah you can and it's freakin' weird. And it not only works for boob size but anything that you can type numbers in. I was gonna show a screenshot but the the chest area literally kept turning invisible. Which also looks weird.

Edited by superBlast

You kind of need Illusion Morpher to make flat chests that don't look weird in AG3. The "protype" body morph is great as a basis for loli characters. Apply at 50-70% strength, personalize with butt and chest morphs, add custom hair, add a smoother body texture, morph the face to make it slightly rounder, add custom eye and eyebrow textures, spend months building a set of outfits from scratch with SB3utility and Photoshop, scale the character and clothes down in Illusion Wizzard to a more loli size (but not too much, lest you break every animation in the game), write a backstory for your character... Good times!

... Just me? :(

It's a damn shame Illusion hasn't released anything decent since AG3...

The yeah that's probrably just you, but man I wish I could make loli characters in AG3 without without going through a bunch of trouble. Then again I don't care anymore since I haven't touched it in forever. Got a little dull after about a month or two for me.

Before anything can happen, you first need to hug them about 50 times to raise their ecchi level. Having lunch with them, sleeping in the same bed, and stalking them also increase this.

It is an extremely realistic game mechanic!

Or you can find the version that has cheats in it and raise love and horniness to max. Of course that too boring for me. I just used it to see how well I'm doing.

Before anything can happen, you first need to hug them about 50 times to raise their ecchi level. Having lunch with them, sleeping in the same bed, and stalking them also increase this.

It is an extremely realistic game mechanic!

No, nothing worked. As in, I stand right infront of them and click, it just calls them. Even when using cheats to raise their levels clicking does nothing except call them.