Your favorite visual novel?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the logical choice for me is majikoi cauze my cute little Wanko is in there.

plus its a really good game with good heroines and a good story!

other than that... so so many :p

Yes,Majikoi is a good VN.I like Wanko and Chris.

But my favorite VN is muv-luv and muv-luv alternative(the top rated VN in VNDB)

I got a feeling that you guys are forgetting muv-luv.

Awwwr don't like my choice. Well as long as you only reply with a one liner my response is ... too bad.

As for Family Project well il defend my choice to the death. Didn't think much of Chunhua or Masumi's route. But Aoba and Matsuri and Jun had me choking up.

Edited by SlightlyMad

Saya no Uta (big surprise) is definitely my favorite. It's also the main thing that got me into visual novels in the first place. I've always loved really dark stories, but I'm not a big fan of horror. Urobuchi Gen manages to make some really dark stuff that doesn't quite feel like horror.

After that would be a tie between Fate/Stay Night and G-Senjou no Maou.

or he never played another vn before..

Nah, family project is indeed a good game for people interested in family stuff. My family's like a freakin deathmatch so it's no wonder that I don't value it, probably the reason why I found family project boring as fuck. Anyway, mad, try clannad.

Nah, family project is indeed a good game for people interested in family stuff.

It wasn't good enough to make people cry though. Unless, unless they are crying because of Aoba. Yes, I think I could understand at least that. =_="

My family's like a freakin deathmatch so it's no wonder that I don't value it,

O.o Woah, this is just like my family current situation. They always argue about simple things, it's like if you aren't careful about what you do or said, you're going to step into a freakin' landmines.

Which is one of the reason why I moved out and start living alone.

Back to main topic, my current fav for now would be....

1. G-Senjou no Maou

2. Yume Miru Kusuri

(Damn! I'm too lazy~~ Looks like I really REALLY need to start reading more awesome vn...) :p

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
It wasn't good enough to make people cry though.

Don't be too naive okay? It's true that most people will agree with you, I'm the same, but most people aren't all people. Hell, I even know a bunch of people who dislike sharin no kuni, something I can't understand, but I've to accept it.[/smart mode off]

No particular order

Muv-Luv Alternative

G Senjou

Sharin no Kuni

Katawa Shoujo

Wow, I was a noob back then.

If I'd redo this list, it would be something like this: Mostly in no particular order again

1. Sharin no Kuni

2. Muv Luv Alternative

3. Ef A Fairy Tale of the Two

4. Clannad

5. Ever17

HM: G-Senjou

Only reason I really liked Katawa Shoujo is because of Hanako. I think if I would replay it again, I'd probably think it would be a mediocre VN :\ Excluding Hanako, of course, just because she's awesome as hell. Though I'm pretty grateful that it did get me into the VN scene full-time.

Edited by desi
What!? You've never played Pokemon?

It means Honorable Mention.

I did. And it was the first thing that came to my mind though. But it doesn't make any sense so I had to ask.

I see, it means Honorable Mention...hrm.

Hardcore Masochist.

Well, at least it wasn't /hm/...=_="

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf