After Story was sooooooo sad. It was probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. But why would it make you not play the VN? It made me want to play it more, because it was such a good story (and because I knew how it would end).

I agree with you. Clannad is the best drama anime ever exist and its VN is really well-made.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clannad anime sucks big time >.>

i feel Kimi Ni Todoke, Honey and Clover and Kaichou Maid Sama were way better than Clannad..

Oh really... Also, Kaichou wa Maid-sama is better? What ?

Next think I'll be hearing is that Toradora sucks and Girls Bravo is better.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys i'm looking for something depressing or sad romance anime with possibly happy ending, but even if it is not a happy ending it is still ok.

i already watched

>school days

>Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

>True tears

>Clannad

>Shuffle

>ef tales of memories

>ef tales of melodies

>all of this anime made me cry... particularly in Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien i can't get over w/ in 1 week.

>so guys any suggestions?

>Thanks in advanced and sorry for my bad english

i got two

really light hearted and very funny (and some what cheesy) but i loved it: Bridge to the starry skys (Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi)

and this second one is just plain awesome (yes romantic too): Myself ; Yourself (マイセルフ;ユアセルフ Maiserufu ; Yuaserufu)

So because of that, the series had a sad ending and not a happy one ? :S

I don't get it.

yeah maybe i should had put "some what sad" ending. I still cried for like 10 minutes (and i usually never cry), I still remember it as a sad ending despite how the very end was so yeah, so I guess that it was kinda my feelings put on the post, I shouldn't have called you a "spoiler-er" even when you were right, sorry.

yeah maybe i should had put "some what sad" ending. I still cried for like 10 minutes (and i usually never cry), I still remember it as a sad ending despite how the very end was so yeah, so I guess that it was kinda my feelings put on the post, I shouldn't have called you a "spoiler-er" even when you were right, sorry.

It's cool, you should check out Clannad. Lots of crying with that one :>

lol thanks, i'm downloading the torrents. i'm just watching this video on why linux suck (and what can be done to change it) and it's like 45 minutes long. i'm like pausing every 5 minutes to come to the forums and honestly my brain fart was so intences i forgot google existed *facepalm*. Why Linux Sucks | LFNW 2012 - YouTube so interesting (I'm kind of a computer geek, i think linux is better then windows but it obviously has some problems)

EDIT: you may have just noticed i'm like the kind of side tracking.