Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

Since there was a Sankarea/Accel World thread, I felt like making a thead for this lovely anime as well. So for those who've watched it, what do you guys think of the 2nd season? It's a lot more hilarious than the first season imo.

And I just love Ayumu's harem lol. :cool:

Haruna - Mahou Shoujo

Seraphim - Vampire Ninja

Eu - Necromancer

Sarasvati - Vampire Ninja (with an ass fetish)

Yuki - A third Vampire Ninja but from a different faction, who is able to use ramen soup to defeat her enemies... apparently the explanation is too difficult even for her.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dislike it immensely. The concept is good, but there's too much stupidity just to get a fake laugh. Such as the whole magical girl BS that was in the first season. It's probably just my own tastes, but I think it would be much better if they toned it down a bit.

You get used to it after a little bit Haika, just keep going, it's really funny once you stop pointing out the mahou shoujo and other things. And as I said, the 2nd season is so much better, more hilarity using less "stupidity" if that's how you want to define it.

Edited by RJei
I dislike it immensely. The concept is good, but there's too much stupidity just to get a fake laugh. Such as the whole magical girl BS that was in the first season. It's probably just my own tastes, but I think it would be much better if they toned it down a bit.

Guess we on the same boat.

I like the fact Ayumu is a zombie + Mahou Shoujo, it do sound interesting at the begin, but soon I loss my interest about it, because noting deep about and it all about harem. Cant expect hum for it ...

You guys think too deep into this Mahou Shoujo story. Am I the only one who watches this as a harem, comedy anime with some twist and not as an anime with something like a deep story line. Well, if a twisty harem isn't your taste then I can understand :rolleyes:.

Am I the only one who watches this as a harem, comedy anime with some twist and not as an anime with something like a deep story line.

You have to think of it like that or else you'll get too caught up by all the stupid stuff (ramen ninja magic, etc.). This show has a zombie, a mahou shoujo, a necromancer, and vampire ninjas, but it's not about any of that stuff - the characters just happen to be those things. If you just accept that, you'll see how funny the show is.

The anime is not about masou shoujo BS. It's about Ayumu and his harem, I absolutely love it.

Best scene so far in Season 2 is naked in schoolyard, I lol'ed so hard I nearly pissed my pants.

Want a stupid anime that takes the word "disturbing" to a new level? Watch Upotte!

First season was hilarious, i loved it!! Havn't started watching the seond season yet though, too busy with other anime. I dont have a favorite heroine from this one yet though....

Want a stupid anime that takes the word "disturbing" to a new level? Watch Upotte!

That's what looks like stupid to me(havn't seen it though so i can't judge), not disturbing, you want disturbing read Elfen Lied and actually pay attention to what they are doing.

Edited by warrof

As has been said, first season is hilarious if you don't focus on the mahou shoujo stuff (which is admittedly difficult because they have Ayumu transform seemingly every episode and it's pretty disturbing to watch lol, although the other characters reactions to his appearance are great). I haven't actually watched any of the second season yet; I think I'll wait till it's all out and marathon it

As has been said, first season is hilarious if you don't focus on the mahou shoujo stuff (which is admittedly difficult because they have Ayumu transform seemingly every episode and it's pretty disturbing to watch lol, although the other characters reactions to his appearance are great). I haven't actually watched any of the second season yet; I think I'll wait till it's all out and marathon it

I suggest you start watching now ;), I think for animes like this, it's better to wait once a week and build up the hype for the next episode instead of waiting and watching everything in a single blow. lol

I suggest you start watching now ;), I think for animes like this, it's better to wait once a week and build up the hype for the next episode instead of waiting and watching everything in a single blow. lol

I think you might be right about that. I usually like to watch shows all at once, and that's what I did with the first season, but I've been watching this one each week and it's not bad at all that way. Shows like this that are more about the comedy than the plot are good for watching weekly.

So much butt lovin' this season, but that's fine with me because Saraswati is freaking hilarious. Although, it's been focusing more on the comedy than the action, which I hope changes soon. Also, Eu episode previews FTW!

So much butt lovin' this season, but that's fine with me because Saraswati is freaking hilarious. Although, it's been focusing more on the comedy than the action, which I hope changes soon.

I don't mind focusing on the comedy because this show is really funny, and that's kind of the point, but I like the action too. If this season is going to be like the first season, then the action will start to pick up soon. At the end of the most recent episode, they had Kyouko laughing maniacally, so she'll probably come back in the next episode and the action will pick up again.

Also, Eu episode previews FTW!

I agree with this statement. ('_')b

so , this is gonna be a harem? with moe girls?

Yes and No. I've read the novel and it is a harem but also not, how should I explain it...strictly speaking it is a harem, but Ayumu has later on a favorite, I don't know if Studio Dean will do it like the novel....

But all in all....Next Episode Cosplay-Cafee!!!

korezon2-256b0.jpg