Games not on Erogedownload.com

This thread is for posting about game not on erogedownload.com that have English translation

1. Words Worth : Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire (folder with 4 parts) first person dungeon crawler\RPG. english

Info:Words Worth

Now On main website

2. Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku : http://www.mediafire.com/?5a4zp3gjna9w6

Info: http://vndb.org/v8928

New

3.Legend of Queen Opala II Episode 1-2 (RPG, English): http://hentaifromhell.net/legend-of-queen-opala-ii-episode-1-2-rpg-english/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if I find any others other I will let you guys know.

If you guys know of any games post them here

For people playing Words Worth or any Vn and have a controller that has a usb tip like xbox or playstation you can download http://xpadder.com/ this and play the game no problem.I use this instead of a mouse when I am playing any VN.If a VN doesn't want to let you click on it using xpadder try again while running xpadder in Admin. mode

The winrar password may or may not be a 5 letter word that starts with an e,and it may or may not be in the name of this website

To Ivan: I didn't see anything in the rules about this so if it's not cool let me know or delete this thread P.s Not mad at you love your work. Hope only good things happen for you.

Edited by Breakthrough
Forgot some info

Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - The Code Name is "Shield 9" has a partial english translation.

Btw, this thread would of probably been better in the site support section, as Ivan probably reads those threads a bit more.

Ok I have found two more but I got to get one working and the other uploaded to mediafire

1. Shukketsubo ~Senaka no Oetsu~ :Trying to get this one working might have to find another copy

2. Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku :Got a working copy and it installed but I don't have time to play it. I don't know if theirs any tech. problems with the game-play.

3. http://vndb.org/v7095 :Got a working copy,(I will try to Upload a copy here soon)This game doesn't really count as a VN but.It's a funny concept.

4. Jewel Knights - Crusaders :downloading a copy now so if it works I will upload it here,but it's slow going, most downloads for this game are dead and torrents are taking a day.But if it works I will get posted.

I will have to upload these mediafire then here,and my internet has upload and download limits so...... At the very least I will get 2nd and 3rd game uploaded this week

If anyone has a working copy of the 1st,4th and can post it that would be great!

P.s Got bored and went through the Vndb.org English translated list.

From A to Z and couldn't find many that were Japanese then translated to English.That Ivan had not already posted. So round of applause for Ivan's Hard work.(Clap,Clap,Clap)

Edited by Breakthrough

Jewel Knights - Crusaders : Ok I got a English copy. But it's but (Disk1 is 752 MB) and (Disk2 is 384 MB)

I want to upload it to mediafire but the free membership only allows you to upload files that are 200 MB

So do I upload these files to mediafire? Can I get winrar to make the flies to smaller or some how divide them up?

(I also looked for Jinki Extend but I couldn't find out anything game or English patch wise)

Edited by Breakthrough

Yep you use WinRar to compress and split them.

Words Woth has it bad habit to crash from time to time, one of the reasons why Ivan didn't upload it (talked about it with him).

Have:

Word's Worth (uploaded to mediafire)

May Club (ulloaded to mediafire)

Legend of Fairies (uplaoded to mediafire)

some of the Viper series

Virgin Roster (uploaded to depositfiles)

Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku (not uploaded)

Jewel Knights - Crusaders (uploaded to rapidshare)

Rance: Quest for Hikari (Rance 1) - have some glitches, one of the reasons why Ivan skipped it (uploaded to mediafire)

and some other stuff I don't remember.

Cool.

When I played this copy of word's worth I don't remember it crash on me.

The only game that has crashed on me that I play is Kingdom.It crashed on me all the time but Ivan posted it.But I guess it might very from computer to computer, and copy to copy.

I will see about posting Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku some time soon.

Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku: found a new link for this game.

The winrar password may or may not be a 5 letter word that starts with an e,and it may or may not be in the name of this website.

This game is already been english patched.If it doesn't work I will try to find a new one

The game may have some issues It was mentioned in the English patch note pad text

Edited by Breakthrough

Hmm wondered how many Vn's which were translated partial or full recorded on vndb. With english and on windows search filter I got around ~750 games. On Ivans site there is around ~200 vn's. Ivan got quite the amount there but there is still alot which could be added, not all ~750, not all of them are good vn's. But there should be many I would think, that people would enjoy. According to Vndb there is 10000 vn recorded :o Damn that is many...

Kinda fun to think about :)

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Jinki Extend i think, i can't think of anything else for now.

I have Fate/Hollow Ataraxia on my PC... Finished playing it a long time ago...

It only has partial English patch as of now...

To make things worse, the english patch makes the game crash on 3 side events...

• 1 month later...

There one eroge you guys missing Double Phase - The Asou Twins - Anal and Pussy Enlargement

every loli lover love this game, but not me. this game had extreme sex, i think that why ivan doesn't post it.

Download: Here

and Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - The Code Name is "Shield 9"

Download link: this link not mine, but from henarchive site

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

and for english patch you can get from Here

For this game could you help me by give your thought(after play), i just curious and spoiler me please...

Edited by renvateru
To Ivan: I didn't see anything in the rules about this so if it's not cool let me know or delete this thread P.s Not mad at you love your work. Hope only good things happen for you.

Let me get this straight for once: This place is for everyone to share their eroge ( and everything related - OSTs, artbooks, patches etc. ), unlike erogedownload.com, here everyone can post new threads with stuff they found/got - as long as it's clean and virus-free it won't get deleted.

Edit: sorry this post i edit, i think it's more nice if clean

Edit2: add again

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni - Dai Ichi Ya non-hentai, weird has high score on vndb

Xross Scramble ,This game is very good!!!

Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters [English Version], this game non-hentai

official site: Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters - A 3D Action RPG for the PC

sample pics:http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l561/LeeChamFun/Chante1.jpg and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l561/LeeChamFun/Chante4.jpg

Recettear - An Item Shop's Tale [English Version], same company as Chantelise, non-hentai

official site: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - An item-shop role-playing game for the PC

Kagetsu Touya

Jisei ,non-hentai

Kansei ,non-hentai

Shira Oka: Second Chances ,non-hentai

The Nagatoro Saga

you can download it from » [774] The Nagatoro Saga Little White Butterflies

Fan-fiction game:

Happy Valentine's Day (Fate)

you can download it from Here

Rei Ayanami - Angel of Sex

Download: Hotfile.com: Hébergement de fichiers par un clic: Rei Ayanami - Angel of Sex.zip

The Road of a Dark Mage ,story of Eva from Negima, non-hentai

Download from: Lemma Soft Forums • View topic - The Road of a Dark Mage - A Negima VN

note: most list of game i posting is censored games, and all not official english made(except Fan-fiction game)

Edited by renvateru
  • 1 month later...
Edit: sorry this post i edit, i think it's more nice if clean

Edit2: add again

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni - Dai Ichi Ya non-hentai, weird has high score on vndb

Xross Scramble ,This game is very good!!!

Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters [English Version], this game non-hentai

official site: Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters - A 3D Action RPG for the PC

sample pics:http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l561/LeeChamFun/Chante1.jpg and http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l561/LeeChamFun/Chante4.jpg

Recettear - An Item Shop's Tale [English Version], same company as Chantelise, non-hentai

official site: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - An item-shop role-playing game for the PC

Kagetsu Touya

Jisei ,non-hentai

Kansei ,non-hentai

Shira Oka: Second Chances ,non-hentai

The Nagatoro Saga

you can download it from » [774] The Nagatoro Saga Little White Butterflies

Fan-fiction game:

Happy Valentine's Day (Fate)

you can download it from Here

Rei Ayanami - Angel of Sex

Download: Hotfile.com: Hébergement de fichiers par un clic: Rei Ayanami - Angel of Sex.zip

The Road of a Dark Mage ,story of Eva from Negima, non-hentai

Download from: Lemma Soft Forums • View topic - The Road of a Dark Mage - A Negima VN

note: most list of game i posting is censored games, and all not official english made(except Fan-fiction game)

The download of The Nagatoro Saga is infectet.

Virus: Gen:Heur.Conjar.9 (Engine A)

Thats what Gdata 2012 telling to me.

There one eroge you guys missing Double Phase - The Asou Twins - Anal and Pussy Enlargement

every loli lover love this game, but not me. this game had extreme sex, i think that why ivan doesn't post it.

Download: Here

and Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate - The Code Name is "Shield 9"

Download link: this link not mine, but from henarchive site

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

DepositFiles

and for english patch you can get from Here

For this game could you help me by give your thought(after play), i just curious and spoiler me please...

TNX for the game ,I have been searching for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with the "Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku" download. I download everything fine, but when I try to run the application i get an error message. Probably doesn't help that I can't read the message. Any suggestions?

I have a problem with the "Okasare Yuusha ~Ririshiku Sekai wo Sukuu Hazu Datta Boku" download. I download everything fine, but when I try to run the application i get an error message. Probably doesn't help that I can't read the message. Any suggestions?

Should post in the technical support section. Is your locale in Japanese? Can you post any screenshots?

Edited by desi
Should post in the technical support section. Is your locale in Japanese? Can you post any screenshots?

Changed my locale and that fixed the problem. I'll remember to post to the right section next time. Thanks for your help and sorry I'm so noob at this :o

• 1 month later...

Updated/Added New

Legend of Queen Opala II Episode 1-2 (RPG, English)

This game's story is not that hard to follow,I played about for a hour and everything works.

Their is no info about this game on VNDB.I think it's made by a group that is not well know or t may even be fan mad not shure.

I think at the very least its a dungeon crawler game/ Eroge

The RTPXP (run xp_rtp_es.exe to install) doesn't work you will have to look around for another one I think my version was in Russian but it made it work

Hongfire has a lot of info about the game

It might take awhile to download this so you know.

Edited by Breakthrough