Ep 22 - The last ep was kinda meh, as anticipated. As Dan said, nothing new happened in this ep except Oreki maybe having some feelings for her and the "bridge mystery" was rather lame. Overall I guess the show wasn't bat at all to watch every week. The animation was excellent and more then a few episodes were really great. It's just a pity that something more didn't happen, apart from the predictable "Oreki is not the energy saving guy anymore in the end" thing. 9/10 for the whole thing.

Also, there is no new OVA, it's the stream one as Dan mentioned.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know that's son of ***** fat ass

when i watched the first episode it was like wow this is the real game world but then a fat thing came out and my eyes got burned really bad

Although I would be unsure by solely reading this post, your post here leads me to believe you're commenting about the Accel World anime, and not Hyouka, which this thread is about. The Accel World thread is here, fyi.

Although I would be unsure by solely reading this post, your post here leads me to believe you're commenting about the Accel World anime, and not Hyouka, which this thread is about. The Accel World thread is here, fyi.

Way back on the first page of this thread, we were talking about accel world. He's new, so he probably just started reading this thread, and then responded to something we said months ago.