Loli Adoption Thread

crapz , aria sounds like some disposable toy.. poor thing.. i will still love u aria ,

I think the new rule of allowing the girls to be able to be traded from person to person is a very sad rule for me. (Sorry about this superBlast)

I don't want them to be treated as disposable objects after all. (+1 Kamidori)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coz no uniform name posting rule was given...

for example, surname, middle name, first name...

In that case, I INSIST that it's first name first (or at least the name the character is most often referred to)

Otherwise situations like this occur. Most of the others with first and family names have their first name first, such as "Rin Kokonoe"

In that case, I INSIST that it's first name first (or at least the name the character is most often referred to)

Otherwise situations like this occur. Most of the others with first and family names have their first name first, such as "Rin Kokonoe"

well, i think it's too late for imposing that rule... otherwise, superBlast would have a hard time editing...

The new adoptions are all approved.

@Avenger, when checking to see if a loli is taken, check both their first and last name. I'm not gonna change them around since A) I'm lazy B) I just copy and paste the names from the post C) A lot of the names I have no idea if it's their first or last name and I don't feel like checking D) I'm really lazy.

I think the new rule of allowing the girls to be able to be traded from person to person is a very sad rule for me. (Sorry about this superBlast)

I don't want them to be treated as disposable objects after all. (+1 Kamidori)

Well it's not like you have to trade. I figured I'd put that rule up in case something asks about it in the future.

Edited by superBlast
r u gonna update the list soon? cuz i cant find my Kud in the list

Maria is in the "M" section second to last and Kud is in the "N" section since her real name is Noumi Kudryavka. Pay attention.

Maria is in the "M" section second to last and Kud is in the "N" section since her real name is Noumi Kudryavka. Pay attention.

i was sure i didnt see noumi there , checked both "K"and "N" , probably becuz i didnt F5 , sorry about that

The new adoptions are all approved.

@Avenger, when checking to see if a loli is taken, check both their first and last name. I'm not gonna change them around since A) I'm lazy B) I just copy and paste the names from the post C) A lot of the names I have no idea if it's their first or last name and I don't feel like checking D) I'm really lazy.

Well it's not like you have to trade. I figured I'd put that rule up in case something asks about it in the future.

Yes, I understand. Not everyone thinks the same way as I do anyways.