Loli Adoption Thread

Well you're a post whore so I wouldn't be surprised if you made a separate thread asking what characterizes someone as a Loli. :D

And meh just there's a reply somewhere in this thread which told of a few things which make someone a Loli so just search for that as I can't be asked to write the size of the lecture it would take for me to explain xD..

ok... but I'll refrain on making a thread... I'm better off observing and reading than asking questions...

And Masao, "that" president?? who loves stalking??? too bad the third onegai got it's title changed...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura from Infinite:Stratos is definitely someone to be argued about.

From what I can see, in the original animation, she isn't a loli. However, people who drew her as a fan art makes me think that she is a loli at some point.

*I'll stick with Laura not being a loli since I definitely consider the original animation of more importance as reference than other people's fan arts.

Laura from Infinite:Stratos is definitely someone to be argued about.

From what I can see, in the original animation, she isn't a loli. However, people who drew her as a fan art makes me think that she is a loli at some point.

*I'll stick with Laura not being a loli since I definitely consider the original animation of more importance as reference than other people's fan arts.

Agreed, Even though fan art isn't allowed as it states in the thread rules as it was most probably drawn by someone who wanted to see Laura in Loli form.

and im sure she isn't

and why do u keep insisting that she isnt a loli? she obviously is.

since Masao wants kobato then i want Maria from haganai too plox

81px-Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_v04_001.jpg

your sig is quite awesome too , we have similar sigs lolz

and why do u keep insisting that she isnt a loli? she obviously is.

Why do you keep insisting that she is Loli when quite clearly, No one from Infinite Stratos is a Loli.

http://konachan.com/post/show/120172/cecilia_alcott-charlotte_dunois-huang_lingyin-infi

http://konachan.com/sample/c5019c6691679e37ccac14879e7a3c4a/Konachan.com%20-%20107381%20sample.jpg

Edited by Dubs

Depends on whether or not he accepts the Light novel illustrations or the Anime illustrations.

Still stick by my word though that I don't think she is.

Depends on whether or not he accepts the Light novel illustrations or the Anime illustrations.

Still stick by my word though that I don't think she is.

You have to consider the LN was there before and "Fanservice" in Animes.

You have to consider the LN was there before and "Fanservice" in Animes.

Suppose so, Most animes are ruined by the producers filling space with a large portion of Fanservice, Not sure if it's just to fill space or some kind of fantasy of theirs.

yessss , so laura is offcially reconized as a loli , i want to adopt her but...good for u hunter

No "Thank you" for me, because i've won this argument for you and Hunter? (No decision of superBlast until now)

A big THANK YOU for Kamidori and Masao... and also for Ray Asakura even if I didn't get which side you were...

Otsukare sama deshita...

Now it is clear that

Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos

211365_1762557008_5393527_n.jpg

is a LOLI

A big THANK YOU for Kamidori and Masao... and also for Ray Asakura even if I didn't get which side you were...

Otsukare sama deshita...

Now it is clear that

Laura Bodewig from Infinite Stratos

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3133[/ATTACH]

is a LOLI

i clearly deserve more credit here, masao was opposing me in the beginning right?

Hai hai... arigato Kamidori...

Okay okay... Thanks Kamidori...

ahahaha... seriosly, thanks...

i dont know if that is suppose to be a thank you or a sarcasm , hope it's the former.

i dont know if that is suppose to be a thank you or a sarcasm , hope it's the former.

dont worry, i'm really thankful...

and Nobu, I cant do that... dont want to suffer an armlock...

IS- Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Sub - Watch IS- Infinite Stratos 9 Online - AnimeSeason.com.mp4_s.jpg

I change my mind... That isn't so bad...

Yeah I would love that, and if u don't want to then... It's philosophy time: get a tenticle monster to capture her and then save her before she gets raped. This gets a good nobu% of them girls.