Loli Adoption Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3100[/ATTACH]

here , illustration from the IS light novel , convinced?

Thanks... hope this convinces superBlast...

IS- Infinite Stratos Episode 9 Sub - Watch IS- Infinite Stratos 9 Online - AnimeSeason.com.mp4_s.jpg

Edited by VNHunter
added a pic

Ok I'll update the list now and I guess I'll take Lauara, though give me the full name since I don't feel like searching for it.

@Dub, you can't reserve lolis. If you won't be here then you're just gonna have to miss a day. And now that you identified a loli you want to adopt, that means someone can be and asshole and steal her from you.

What is with my Ariel-Sensei?

I should have added all the claims by now that gave me all the info. If I didn't then.... whats her full name? You probrably didn't give me that.

Kataoka Yuuki from Saki

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3102[/ATTACH]

From where? I doubt that's the actual name of where she's from and I have no idea where to look for it.

Edited by superBlast
Wait Lauras a Loli? I didnt think this was a Loli. I mean...she has boobs...Not trying to burst any ones bubble im just sayin [ATTACH=CONFIG]3118[/ATTACH]

I'm just new to this loli stuff...

dont worry, I'm always ready to accept opinions...

Kamidori said, she is...

Aria H. Kanzaki of Hidan No Aria. :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3120[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3121[/ATTACH]

sorry man... she was already adopted... look at the first page and look at the letter "K"

Kanzaki H Aria (Hidan no Aria) [xMami Tomoe]

I'm just new to this loli stuff...

dont worry, I'm always ready to accept opinions...

Kamidori said, she is...

Find a proper Loli looking pic of her and I'll accept your opinion but from every picture I've seen + from watching the anime, She's pretty far from Loli..

And also I guess I'll post this naoo.

Fear Cubrick from C3 ( CubexCursedxCurious )

860030.jpg

111.jpg

Kamidori said, she is...

He's an idiot, she's sexy, but laura is never a loli

What is with my Ariel-Sensei?

I want my Ariel for yesterday!

For today I want Kobato Hasegawa:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KjTPy-2dKt0/TuIZSXBp5nI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/T1FR3tTTcsA/s1600/Episode._10_No_One_Sleeps_at_Training_Camp_Kobato_Hasegawa_1.jpg

He's an idiot, she's sexy, but laura is never a loli

I want my Ariel for yesterday!

For today I want Kobato Hasegawa:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KjTPy-2dKt0/TuIZSXBp5nI/AAAAAAAAAtQ/T1FR3tTTcsA/s1600/Episode._10_No_One_Sleeps_at_Training_Camp_Kobato_Hasegawa_1.jpg

kamidori??? an Idiot??? no comment...

Damn!!! Kobato was supposed to be my next target!!!! oh well... the early bird catches the loli... :D

kamidori??? an Idiot??? no comment...

Damn!!! Kobato was supposed to be my next target!!!! oh well... the early bird catches the loli... :D

You have to plan it well otherwise someone will adopt the one you want :D, I can think of a few more I want then I'm done.

I don't mean it in a bad way, he's my bro for lifetime, but laura isn't a loli

well, I'll just leave the judgment of Laura being a loli or not to superBlast...

whatever the result, dont have a choice but to accept it

well, I'll just leave the judgment of Laura being a loli or not to superBlast...

whatever the result, dont have a choice but to accept it

He's already said one time that he wouldn't consider her a Loli and I can't think of many that would, I don't think any characters in Infinite:Stratos can actually be considered Loli.

He's already said one time that he wouldn't consider her a Loli and I can't think of many that would, I don't think any characters in Infinite:Stratos can actually be considered Loli.

yeah, but kamidori kept on pushing it...

well, one stupid question...

What makes an anime character a LOLI???

hmmm... should I make a thread for it??

It is not the complete explanation, but in simple terms: She must look younger than she is.The best example I can think of is the class president from Onegai Teacher/Twins. She is in high school, and looks like she is a primary school student. She is described as "loli" at one point.

yeah, but kamidori kept on pushing it...

well, one stupid question...

hmmm... should I make a thread for it??

Well you're a post whore so I wouldn't be surprised if you made a separate thread asking what characterizes someone as a Loli. :D

And meh just there's a reply somewhere in this thread which told of a few things which make someone a Loli so just search for that as I can't be asked to write the size of the lecture it would take for me to explain xD..