Loli Adoption Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a pool of more than 300 Remi pictures on my PC to choose from, I actually restrained myself quite well. :rolleyes:

Typed her name into Konachan and was astounded by the sheer amount of pictures that she has... She has more then a large majority of Animes o.O

http://puu.sh/tx8L

Typed her name into Konachan and was astounded by the sheer amount of pictures that she has... She has more then a large majority of Animes o.O

Konachan hosts only wallpapers. Danbooru hosts images in general, and returns 19,896 results tagged with "remilia_scarlet".

You get similar results with just about any (old school) Touhou character: 20,313 for Sakuya, 26,390 for Marisa, 26,148 for Reimu, etc.

There are 261,274 posts tagged with "touhou", which is over a fourth of all images in total (1,049,629).

Basically, Touhou rules the world. At least the part that speaks Japanese. :p

Yeah, if your into anime then you've probably atleast heard of Touhou at some point. My favorite is Sakuya. Time control is always awesome.

And no more touhou talk. It's also gonna get off-topic.

well i mean besides adopting a loli, most convos would get off topic....unless....WE USE THEM TO FIGHT EACH OTHER. Wheres that post that mentioned pokemon :p

YESH, can i adopt a loli pokemon? Pokemon es un Anime

Um... well, if you can find one that's canon. I know someplace there are people who turn pokemon into hot girls but none of those would count.

Meh superBlast I was wondering if I could drop Hazuki like I did with Aria >_> :D

and replace it withhhh.......

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sora Kasugano from Yosuga no Sora :D

http://img.pew.cc/2010/12/%5BNuke%5D_Yosuga_no_Sora_-_12_%5B1280x720%5D%5BA1446809%5D.mkv_snapshot_06.18_%5B2010.12.30_13.13.48%5D.jpg

Appropriate image? I think so...

holy crapz,the anime is really ruining the image of sora here (FYI , she's not a loli dubnubnub and she's my waifu so hands off)

So Sora Kasugo from Yosuga no Sora is adopted or no? if not I will take her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3150[/ATTACH]

Right now, no she's not. But I question her being a loli though... then again I also don't want another argument....

Right now, no she's not. But I question her being a loli though... then again I also don't want another argument....

Sora IS NOT A LOLI , AND HELL , SHE's MY WAIFU , CEASE THIS SORA ADOPTION CAUSE SHE'S MINE

If I don't get my Ariel I'll explode. I'll spamming this Thread if I don't get her soon! 2 days ago I've adopted her!

Ariel.jpg

Ok...for today I want Yuki Nagato, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

521587-yuki_nagato_large.jpg

Ok...for today I want Yuki Nagato, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3162[/ATTACH]

Damn!!! another one!!! who am i supposed to adopt now?!?!?!

and this may sound like a joke coming from me, but please don't spam here... superBlast isn't present yet... and he asked for ariel's whole name earlier so he can add her to the list...

Damn!!! another one!!! who am i supposed to adopt now?!?!?!

and this may sound like a joke coming from me, but please don't spam here... superBlast isn't present yet... and he asked for ariel's whole name earlier so he can add her to the list...

I know, I do not play unfairly. Ariel is her name there is nothing more, just Ariel, her Nickname is Dai-Sensei.

I know, I do not play unfairly. Ariel is her name there is nothing more, just Ariel, her Nickname is Dai-Sensei.

dai-sensei?? so that's why she looked familiar...

fine, I'll just have to find another one...

I'll remind superBlast later, I'll be wondering around here for the next 13 hours...

Ok all appoved except Sora and Yuki Nagato. Both for the reason of I don't consider them lolis. Try someone else.... (seriously why do you all go for the ones that aren't obvious lolis -.-)

@Masao, thanks for finally stated that Ariel is her full name. She'll be added too finally.

so I claim Cal Devens from Phantom of inferno

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3152[/ATTACH]

You sure you got the right anime? I thought she was from "Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom" or something like that.

Edited by superBlast