Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

If they hit every shot that they fired in the Anime, I'd of dropped it after a couple of episodes because you know, that shit isn't "realistic".. Disliking an anime because of the fact they missed a some/a lot of shots is pretty pathetic.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice *borat accent* very very nice..... another fine seed, turned a rather peaceful thread into a fully burning rage trolololo manifesto

*pats himself on the back *

looks like i still have it in me , a legend among legends indeed

actually..its a miracle if you can hit a tank in 10m range...

unless you're trained and able to do a proper calculations...

A SITTING TARGET MAn!!!!!! o_O

If they hit every shot that they fired in the Anime, I'd of dropped it after a couple of episodes because you know, that shit isn't "realistic".. Disliking an anime because of the fact they missed a some/a lot of shots is pretty pathetic.

LOls... the fact they always hit the ground is ridiculous. If your a REAL tank fan, you will understand. Unless you love cute tanks and moe....

*looks at avatar

Ooops.... a fan. That's why.... >_>

The humans operating it aren't robots either.

Yeah, and they're supposed to be smarter than them. And not some moe swinging the turret crying* "eiahhhh gomeni"

Edited by GenjiChan

Actually instead of fueling the flame war more I'm just gonna go ahead and post something to do with the actual topic..

In the year since I've made this thread, I've still not managed to find an anime as bad as Seikon no Qwaser... which is saying something ._.

Edited by Dubs
I only changed it to that the day before yesterday, Lel.

Also if you're the kind of person that wants to watch an anime where the tank shots always hit the target 100% than you also seem like the kind of person that likes anime where the protag has one of those super overpowered abilities that wipes the floor with every challenge they come across.

I disliked Girls und Panzer the way you dislike SAO... so no offense ^^

Considering I made the thread over a year ago and it IS a thread where you post your opinion on animes you thought were terrible, I'm surprised it hadn't turned into a flame thread before.

Who wants to bash Madoka and Nanoha? ^^

Coppelion sucks and I fucking regret picking it up.

That's all.

Bye.

Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak. I have to deal with this shitty writing and unfitting music and terrible animation and bipolar protagonist.

also, angela (band that did the OP and ED) has an ok vocalist but it's like she chooses not to sing properly in their songs.

Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak. I have to deal with this shitty writing and unfitting music and terrible animation and bipolar protagonist.

also, angela (band that did the OP and ED) has an ok vocalist but it's like she chooses not to sing properly in their songs.

Some people don't like tormenting themselves over an anime for 12-24 episodes straight.

Personally, I find Coppelion ridiculous but I'm trying to finish it to the end.. I removed any chance that anime will show REALISM, so I watch it for pure comedy...

Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak.

Hahaha, yea, there're a lot of things wrong with that show's setting, sadly. It looks promising at first, but my interest slowly diminish with each episode.

I give anime a chance, at least until episode 5 (or more/less, depending on some situation) before I decided whether I should stay with the series or show it the way out. Personally, if I've to choose, I'd rather become weak than wasting my time on shows that failed to entertain me when I could invest it on some more rewarding things. The downside is I could only bitch on the portion that I've seen, so if it actually manages to get itself better on a few final episodes later, well, uhh, it doesn't change the fact that I found those other episodes to be terrible, so I can still bitch on that, yay! :p

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

School Days - dropped it in the 8th episode

Another - You basically know the story when the parrot starts talking and when the thing is finished you ask yourself 'What was the mystery?' but you'll never know because it is never explained.

OreImo - The only good thing about this anime is Saori.

Another - You basically know the story when the parrot starts talking and when the thing is finished you ask yourself 'What was the mystery?' but you'll never know because it is never explained.

...it was explained actually explained in the last two episodes -_-v

School Days - dropped it in the 8th episode

OreImo - The only good thing about this anime is Saori.

1.You did good, sir. Never bother to unearth that piece of shit again.

2.You did watch the last episodes right? dropping it right before the end doesn't count XD

3.Kinda agree with you here. The way they fucked up the ending doesn't help either.

Edited by Helvetica Standard
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2014 will forever be known as the year that I was forced to raise the ratings of Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny on my list.

Not because I re-evaluated them to be better than I originally thought...

...but because there were shows that were worse.