Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Yes, Yes it was actually THAT bad, I'm not one for Harems and I only watched it because I fancied getting back into Anime after taking a break and it was basically a pile of feces thrown in my face.

And I'm just gonna pop Upotte! in here as well, I'm sorry but, Guns posing as Human Girls? :S

Also Okaerinasai, Haven't seen you around for a while..

yeah... I've been MIA... it's good to be back...

Upotte??? yup... dropped that one...

here's another one... Senhime Zesshou Symphogear

It was good but got me bored (which rarely happens)...

I'd rather watch another "ENDLESS EIGHT" than watch that anime...

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah... I've been MIA... it's good to be back...

Upotte??? yup... dropped that one...

here's another one... Senhime Zesshou Symphogear

It was good but got me bored (which rarely happens)...

I'd rather watch another "ENDLESS EIGHT" than watch that anime...

I just found Upotte! tasteless tbh, I mean I don't mind Girls using guns..

http://lovelyduckie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/yokoGurrenLagann.jpg

But girls BEING the guns seems a little, Can't even really sum it up tbh.. Not my cup of tea but every man to his own I suppose.

I just found Upotte! tasteless tbh, I mean I don't mind Girls using guns..

http://lovelyduckie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/yokoGurrenLagann.jpg

That's not a good example.

http://download.minitokyo.net/Devil.May.Cry.488915.jpg

THIS, is a good example of a girl that uses guns.

Edited by PhiBrainChild
That's not a good example.

http://download.minitokyo.net/Devil.May.Cry.488915.jpg

THIS, is a good example of a girl that uses guns.

I'm sorry but, They both use guns and they're both girls, I got the point across in my Character which I chose to put an image of.

^ Yup, and its not like the VN itself sucked, they just picked the wrong parts to make into an Anime

I wouldn't say it's bad anymore tbh, Just a complete and utter psychological mind fuck, A cocktail of pretty extreme events all in one..

Edited by Dubs

The worse anime that I've ever watch would be...Eden of the East. The starting was really great, but it suddenly became worse towards the end. And the 2 movie completely fucked up my already stupid brain.

The anime that I really regret watching would be Honey & Clover 2. I meant the first season was great, but the second season totally didn't live up to my expectation that it literally ruined the series image in my eyes. It wasn't a bad anime though.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't think of an anime I've watched that I've really detested, and I've watched a LOT of series. Mostly, I just don't get into the series and stop watching. I guess the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket and Girls Bravo, I just watch ironically, laughing when they try to be serious.

I can't think of an anime I've watched that I've really detested, and I've watched a LOT of series. Mostly, I just don't get into the series and stop watching. I guess the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket and Girls Bravo, I just watch ironically, laughing when they try to be serious.

Okay i half-way agree on Fruits Basket, it was a bad adaptation, but a fairly good anime. But i loved Girls Bravo, then again it helps to know that the main plot point of the story is "innuendo."

I don't watch an anime unless I really think i'll like it.

On the list of one i started but hated are:

Seikon no Quezar

Hellsing

Natsuyuki Rendevous

Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne

There are others but I can't think of them right now.

and then there is Gad Guard. So far thats the only one that I regret watching, The story was relatively interesting, and anime wasn't bad, but the JAZZ music drove me nuts. I've never liked Jazz as a genre so it more a problem with me than with the anime. The funny thing is I really thought I was gonna like it then about ep 10-12 the music started driving me crazyer, but I was too far into it to quit so I finished it.

Edited by warrof
the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket

I second this. Heard that the manga was famous for being great, read the manga, didn't like it all, thought about watching the anime, saw the anime, didn't like it at all. =\

And then somebody told me that this whole thing was made for girls...like I would care. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Otome and Yaoi games, here I come!!! \o/

Fairy Tail is a good anime tbh

I have mainstream anime phobia.

The part where the main plot moves only a bit every season gets to me... unless they start adding more tits these days. \(-3-)/

Is it too much to as for an anime with quality on par with Fate Zero?

Edited by Whitetragedy
You'd probably love the friendship ride.

I thought the same about Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai - MyAnimeList.net but I was somehow able to enjoy it. Then again, 7/10 isn't the best score. Also...

What the hell was up with that 'double love triangle™' topic? It was the most stupid thing I've ever seen...besides all of those crying scenes. Couldn't they just focus on that 'friend's dead, I'm depressed' topic?

Not sure how many of you are Gundam fans, but AGE is a massive disappointment. It's like Sunrise doesn't feel like putting effort into anything that isn't Gundam Unicorn. AGE started out ok, but as soon as they hit the 3rd arc, the already subpar writing TANKED and it's about the same as the second season of Gundam 00 now. It's still much better than SEED ever will be, but shit, that's not an accomplishment at all.

Is it too much to ask for a story with character depth beyond "I'm batshit insane" or "I'm a gigantic fucking mary sue that literally bawls for attention?" Why can't we have a whiny character that DEVELOPS into something cool like Banagher or Kamille instead of a permanently whiny bastard nobody likes (Kira)?

I believe I also mentioned Mashiroiro Symphony, but never really went in-depth. I watched it a while ago, but I do know that I liked it initially because it was a somewhat generic harem with good animation and character design. I don't know what the writer smoked after the 4th or so episode, but he made Standard Oblivious Harem Nice Guy even more stupid and Whiny Tsundere That Happen To Have The Best Character Designs (imo) #1 and #2 cry over him instead of, you know, DOING SOMETHING. There was also Useless Weakass Loli Imouto and Airheaded Gagboobs Maid with barely any screentime (granted, the latter got her own episode).

Edited by ChexGuy