If you had a chance to be the main guy of an eroge/visual novel, then which one?

im jealous that u get to buy and hug a dakimakura

Well unfortunately not in the near future. Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich man's world...*sigh*

it's more about mental problem

Go to a psychologist...........nevermind, forget what I just said.

in your mind there's only 2D for u , like mashiro only

What the fuck? Only 2D in your mind? That's no life man, like I said, sucks to be you~!

No seriously, reality is often crappy but there are also many things to enjoy. Just find something for you. And without 3D there wouldn't be 2D, just sayin.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck? Only 2D in your mind? That's no life man, like I said, sucks to be you~!

No seriously, reality is often crappy but there are also many things to enjoy. Just find something for you. And without 3D there wouldn't be 2D, just sayin.

it's not like i hate 3D , im just saying that 2D will be your love life and real women can just GTFO , there r many great things in RL like travelling and eating and stuffs. and without illustrators , mangakas , LN authors 2D life wouldnt be created so im really grateful to 3D

Well then where's your problem? You're actually fine with real life, you just don't want to love any 3D girls. Keep it up man.

well yeah , it's basically like that , loyal to 2D girls while having..err...fun in 3D

Here is my opinion nobody wants to here! Just hear to annoy you!

well yeah , it's basically like that , loyal to 2D girls while having..err...fun in 3D

Kami in my opinion, one should separate 2D and 3D, although I am a big fan of cute 2D girls but that is something else than the real life.

Well unfortunately not in the near future. Money, money, money, must be funny in a rich man's world...*sigh*

Go to a psychologist...........nevermind, forget what I just said.

Now to you Granny! I'm in the broadest sense of your opinion but I think it's not OK to be so rude!

Here is my opinion nobody wants to here! Just hear to annoy you!

Kami in my opinion, one should separate 2D and 3D, although I am a big fan of cute 2D girls but that is something else than the real life.

i see masao , i see . we have opposite opinions after all.

woah... one against a hundred...

calm down everyone... this is getting out of hand...

why make a fuss about someone else' way of thinking???

Just leave him alone and let life itself correct his ways...

woah... one against a hundred...

calm down everyone... this is getting out of hand...

why make a fuss about someone else' way of thinking???

Just leave him alone and let life itself correct his ways...

so.. my ways r wrong?

Now to you Granny! I'm in the broadest sense of your opinion but I think it's not OK to be so rude!

It's your fault for taking me so seriously. That's just my normal way of writing. Hate it or love it, I don't care.

(Some people say that I could solve so many misunderstanding through using smileys, too lazy though)

so.. my ways r wrong?

Nope they're totally fine because YOU are fine with them. Don't care about other people. If you truly believe in your ways of doing things, then keep it up.

It's your fault for taking me so seriously. That's just my normal way of writing. Hate it or love it, I don't care.

(Some people say that I could solve so many misunderstanding through using smileys, too lazy though)

No, I like you, you seem to be very intelligent, keep it up to write your opinion straight

But back to topic...which guy...hmm...i don't know...maybe Hoshizora...not sure...

I like you

Sorry, I'm already married to SaruDa. This reminds me, he's not very active these days...

you seem to be very intelligent

Awawawawaw~

Don't make me feel embarrassed. *blush*

No but seriously, if I'm that intelligent, why the hell do I always fail in real life? Dammit!

keep it up to write your opinion straight

Don't worry, I would never change my way of writing just because of some people who are telling me to stop it.

Sorry, I'm already married to SaruDa. This reminds me, he's not very active these days...

What are you always writing? Nah? Ok then, Nah I don't mean it that way (the thing with hunter was just a joke) I mean you're sympathetic to me

Awawawawaw~

Don't make me feel embarrassed. *blush*

No but seriously, if I'm that intelligent, why the hell do I always fail in real life? Dammit!

That's kinda cute and scary...

What are you always writing?

The truth, nothing besides the truth, and you know it!

I mean you're sympathetic to me

Oh well, I can live with that too.

Why did nobody call on me?

Because you're not sexy enough. Do it like me and be more...you know...like...sexier, yeah, be more sexier~