If you had a chance to be the main guy of an eroge/visual novel, then which one?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm.... Well this is sort of a tough for me. Most of my favorite games I'd have to say no to replacing the protag. Why? Because I like living! So F/SN and G-Senjou is out of the question. Kamidori to... So I to take out the action oriented ones and ones with dangerous situations.... So what does that leave....

There's Wanko but as awesome it would be to be a pet owner that'd be kinda weird a little. Plus something I always say, "I'm doing the pets a favor by NOT making them my pet."

Then there's Shuffle! There's Asa and Primula.... though I wonder if I actually replaced the MC wouldn't that make the 2d girls 3d girls and then that'd make fucking lolis wrong and so I'd have so no to Primula.

There's Katawa Shoujo.... naw... not really any girls there that I'd like.

There's that Go! Go! Nippon game. That way I'd get to go to the real japan for a week. That's a sweet deal.... wait I'd get to LIVE in Japan in most other games. Never mind that'd be a crappy choice.

I can't think of any others so I guess I'd take Shuffle! since I have atleast 3 girls who automatically takes care of me and I can still choose one of them and that'd still be within my personal morals.

Edited by superBlast
Hm.... Well this is sort of a tough for me. Most of my favorite games I'd have to say no to replacing the protag. Why? Because I like living! So F/SN and G-Senjou is out of the question. Kamidori to... So I to take out the action oriented ones and ones with dangerous situations.... So what does that leave....

There's Wanko but as awesome it would be to be a pet owner that'd be kinda weird a little. Plus something I always say, "I'm doing the pets a favor by NOT making them my pet."

Then there's Shuffle! There's Asa and Primula.... though I wonder if I actually replaced the MC wouldn't that make the 2d girls 3d girls and then that'd make fucking lolis wrong and so I'd have so no to Primula.

There's Katawa Shoujo.... naw... not really any girls there that I'd like.

There's that Go! Go! Nippon game. That way I'd get to go to the real japan for a week. That's a sweet deal.... wait I'd get to LIVE in Japan in most other games. Never mind that'd be a crappy choice.

I can't think of any others so I guess I'd take Shuffle! since I have atleast 3 girls who automatically takes care of me and I can still choose one of them and that'd still be within my personal morals.

Cheers for the most detailed post in my thread so far... :D

I forgot about Hoshizora (and I'm playing it right now lol). That wouldn't be a bad choice either. I'd also get to know what having an annoying little sister would be like lol. But no I'd still have to go for Shuffle! The kinda like a harem is too much of a good choice.

Edit:

Then there is also one of the hanabara (probably way off with that) games with the yuri stuff. But I think it'd be way too weird becoming a chick..... but it'd be yuri..... no Shuffle!'s harem still better for me. I really don't think I could handle becoming a chick at all. I like my manhood lol.

Edited by superBlast
Three or four waifus at the same time? That's blasphemy~!

not really , they stole my heart ( like mashiro stole yours ) so i cant help it , dont worry, i will be dedicated to them for life.

What are you talking about? I've only ONE waifu, mashiro. How can you love three heroines at the same time? That's just not right.

i do feel attached to them from the bottom of my heart though...

Edited by Kamidori
not really , they stole my heart ( like mashiro stole yours ) so i cant help it , dont worry, i will be dedicated to them for life.

Well it's in my eyes just impossible to really love more than one person with your whole heart. It's actually stupid math. You've 100% love to give. And if you've three lovers you need to split your love. Like, lover a 60%, lover b 30%, lover c 10%. And where's the sense in loving someone for not 100%? Damn my english sound quite bad, too lazy to do something about it though. Well, whatever...

W-Wait what? She stole my heart? So that's the reason why...*cough*cough*...blood's coming out of my...*cough*cough*........

i know but things r different when it comes to 2D u know since u meet new 2D heroines , you know more about them , u feel for them , u get attached to them , this is like a journey where u meet people that will change your life , i love moe more than reality and they r the 2D girls that i feel most attached to in the moe world , i know this isnt real love but i will treasure this feelings for life , and they r my waifus .

and "stole my heart" means she made u fell in love with her , dont know about your country but in my country it means like that.. yeh...

and "stole my heart" means she made u fell in love with her , dont know about your country but in my country it means like that.. yeh...

I think OneManArmy knows that already. He just wanted to go with the literal meaning of the phrase.

:o I'm about to start Shuffle! actually so I may choose this from the reviews I've heard, worst thing about the anime was I didn't like the girl he chose, Murdering Chinami can wait :D
i know this isnt real love

Oh well I see, that's the problem. I believe you're "just" feeling attracted by them. Love is the next step which you probably won't reach because 2D is in your opinion a totally different world. Well I'm personally lost between 2D and 3D so I'm fine with really loving mashiro and a girl in real life. Sounds weird but I don't care, fuck yeah~!

things r different when it comes to 2D u know since u meet new 2D heroines , you know more about them , u feel for them , u get attached to them

Excuse me but where's the difference? Don't you meet new girls in real life too? Don't you also learn more about them, maybe feel for them, maybe fall for them? Sorry but I can't see the sense in your argument, I'm probably misunderstanding you.

I think OneManArmy knows that already. He just wanted to go with the literal meaning of the phrase.

Yes he knows that already.

Oh well I see, that's the problem. I believe you're "just" feeling attracted by them. Love is the next step which you probably won't reach because 2D is in your opinion a totally different world. Well I'm personally lost between 2D and 3D so I'm fine with really loving mashiro and a girl in real life. Sounds weird but I don't care, fuck yeah~!

Excuse me but where's the difference? Don't you meet new girls in real life too? Don't you also learn more about them, maybe feel for them, maybe fall for them? Sorry but I can't see the sense in your argument, I'm probably misunderstanding you.

Yes he knows that already.

i know man!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S FKING PAINFUL , i want this to turn into LOVE , that's why i tell reality to GTFO

i dont give a fuck about real life girls ,i dont want to waste my brain neurons to know about them , and falling for them is just like betraying 2D . that's why , the only journey for me is in 2D , i want this to be real Love , i wont give up till i reach that next step.

Edited by Kamidori
FKING GTFO fuck betraying DAMMMMMMMITTT

Awawawawawawaw~

Please calm down Kamidori-san~

But yeah I can understand you, reality sucks just way too much these days. As for real life girls, hey, I'm actually interested in them but there's a big problem. After playing so many visual novels I became very demanding, and with very I mean veeeeeeeery. I can't do anything about it though.

and falling or them is just like betraying 2D

Sucks to be you then. I personally see no problem in loving a 2D girl and a 3D girl at the same time.

Sucks to be you then. I personally see no problem in loving a 2D girl and a 3D girl at the same time.

i see a big problem , the most simple is if u buy a mashiro dakimakura , who will u hug in bed at night? mashiro or your real wife?

i see a big problem , the most simple is if u buy a mashiro dakimakura , who will u hug in bed at night? mashiro or your real wife?

My real wife of course. I do think that reality sucks but I'm not that stupid to put 2D above it. They're two different worlds and I'm living in the 3D one. Even if I hug that dakimakura, it wouldn't give me any warmth nor the body of mashiro. It's actually a little bit hard to explain but I know that you're just jaelous.

My real wife of course. I do think that reality sucks but I'm not that stupid to put 2D above it. They're two different worlds and I'm living in the 3D one. Even if I hug that dakimakura, it wouldn't give me any warmth nor the body of mashiro. It's actually a little bit hard to explain but I know that you're just jaelous.

ye , im jealous that u get to buy and hug a dakimakura

it's not really about putting 2D above 3D , it's more about mental problem . u can still get a job in 3D , earn money and stuffs but in your mind there's only 2D for u , like mashiro only . it's like... 2D is my wife , 3D is my concubine