If you had a chance to be the main guy of an eroge/visual novel, then which one?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) u should be having ur nose bleed

i wont get a nose bleed....

too tough for that..

maybe a hard on would be different~

even an immortal GOD can be overwritten and killed...

(e.g. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya)

she's not dead..

it just like how they talk bout time paradox..

a changes in past will affect the future...

Alright well I just past my Internet limit on my phone so I won't be trolling much

:(, I know, the world is ending now that I'm gone, but it's okay because ill pose 1 more time

Too bad that your phone has an internet limit... *closes eyes before they get destroyed by a Nobu pose(just joking)*

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/49342/1774421-sengoku_rance___package_large.jpg

Fuck hot girls, conquer nations, what more do you want? Oh did i mention he's a complete badass.

no need to mention it... he IS a badass

He's so badass, I don't mind his game has rape. Now that I think about it, wouldn't Rance be the Chuck Norris of eroge?

then again..

it seems hilarious that all in his mind is to fuck/rape any girl that comes to his sight..

it does make me sad as he deceive the archer( i forgot her name)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/49342/1774421-sengoku_rance___package_large.jpg

Fuck hot girls, conquer nations, what more do you want? Oh did i mention he's a complete badass.

One of the most badass characters I know of.

Yeah instead he just waits until they're 16 (what's his minimum age limit?) and then fucks/rapes them.

One of the most badassest things about him, He has respect for the law and waits till they're of age ( Apart from respecting the rape bit )

Yeah instead he just waits until they're 16 (what's his minimum age limit?) and then fucks/rapes them.

16 is the legal age of having sex (international rule)

if not you'll be charged under statutionary rape(if i remember correctly)

still..

no matter how bad he is..

he's respectable~

One of the most badassest things about him, He has respect for the law and waits till they're of age ( Apart from respecting the rape bit )

So respect for the law is better then respecting women? I think it's just his personal tastes that makes him not a loli lover.... Either way he's still badass. When will any of his not really old games be translated anyways?