16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Clannad order, Tomoyo>Kyou...THE REST ARE TRASH, okay maybe i could include the violin girl but i dont remember her name as it isnt exactly important to me, but unfortunately, as good as clannad was, THEY CAN'T BEAT HAQUA

Edited by Nobu
My Clannad order, Tomoyo>Kyou...THE REST ARE TRASH, okay maybe i could include the violin girl but i dont remember her name as it isnt exactly important to me, but unfortunately, as good as clannad was, THEY CAN'T BET HAQUA

Her name was KOTOMI GET IT RIGHT FAGGOT...*coughs*...anwyay, I dont see why everyone likes Tomoyo so much...I wasnt really interested in her :/

My Clannad order, Tomoyo>Kyou...THE REST ARE TRASH
Woah. Harsh call man. My ordering is almost the opposite something like Kotomi>=Fuuko>Nagisa>Kyou/Ryou>Tomoyo (this is of course, ignoring After Story), not that any of the routes rank particularly low regardless, they're all reasonably good.

I did end up choosing Haqua regardless though, but the pick between her and Kyou wasn't particularly easy.

Woah. Harsh call man. My ordering is almost the opposite something like Kotomi>=Fuuko>Nagisa>Kyou/Ryou>Tomoyo (this is of course, ignoring After Story), not that any of the routes rank particularly low regardless, they're all reasonably good.

I did end up choosing Haqua regardless though, but the pick between her and Kyou wasn't particularly easy.

omg thank you, someone who actually has some sense when it comes to Clannad's heroines xD

lolz....another guy that like that slutty nagisa???

>.>

well TOMOYO/KYOU/KOTOMI definitely top 3 and Fuuko are in different class...

but to rank that bitch higher than Tomoyo definitely a let down in opinion~ XD

PS: i said so because I love TOMOYO and definitely hate Nagisa

omg thank you, someone who actually has some sense when it comes to Clannad's heroines xD

just because he rank Kotomi #1

Oh well, next season.

next season????

Tempted to nominate Lilly here again, just to see how angry some people will get with that. XD But I think we likely have enough nominations right now.

A fight between Lilly and Hanako is out of the question