16 members have voted

1. 1. Grand Finals

• Misaka Mikoto
    • Yui Kotegawa

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh comooon fuckin lolicons again voting on Eucliwood.

Fuckin typical.

But this is not enough. I respect you, but who gives you the right to insult Lolicons, and to make matters worse, also wrongly.

But this is not enough. I respect you, but who gives you the right to insult Lolicons, and to make matters worse, also wrongly.

She looks like a loli to me.

Like, i'm already certain kamidori voted on her, without checking the polls, just because she looks the most loli-like.

Chill the fuck out, i wasn't targeting anyone in particular. I wasn't incorrect, cause there obviously were lolicons who voted on eucliwood.

She looks like a loli to me.

Like, i'm already certain kamidori voted on her, without checking the polls, just because she looks the most loli-like.

Chill the fuck out, i wasn't targeting anyone in particular. I wasn't incorrect, cause there obviously were lolicons who voted on eucliwood.

cmon , ive watched kore zom b4 so i know Eu kay,for those who have watched korezom we all know the epicness of Eu . If i hadnt known her i would have vote for hanako , aka..desi

AAnd the whole thread de-rails over one cute necromancer (pettanko isn't loli, but it's pretty close, and this round was only non-loli)

So to get back on track, I nominate Lilly again!

http://wallbot.net/walls/preview/3583.png

AAnd the whole thread de-rails over one cute necromancer (pettanko isn't loli, but it's pretty close, and this round was only non-loli)

So to get back on track, I nominate Lilly again!

http://wallbot.net/walls/preview/3583.png

Got my vote.

That's what I mean. "I have nothing against this group, but if something goes wrong, then they are the guilty!" I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate something.

That's what I mean. "I have nothing against this group, but if something goes wrong, then they are the guilty!" I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate something.

Dude it's a fuckin poll, you're making it as if i'm blaming you for mass murders or something. My statement wasn't incorrect, since most of the people who voted on eucliwood are lolicons. I don't care about the fact that you are lolicons, i CARED (as in past tense), that hanako lost against eucliwood.

And by the way, can you all stop to fool kami?

to "fool"? ... as in harassing him or something (which we don't)? I think you'll need to be a little bit more clearly.

I ain't changing the way i'll act to kami, it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Stop acting like a moderator, you aren't one.

Edited by Caelistas
My statement wasn't incorrect, since most of the people who voted on eucliwood are lolicons. I don't care about the fact that you are lolicons, i CARED (as in past tense), that hanako lost against eucliwood.

wow wow , first thing is Eu isnt a loli , second Eu's awesome in her own way so dont say it like we vote on her base on her appearance, did u watch kore zom? she isnt one of Japan's popular 2D gal for nothing

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig13/10139655a.jpg , here , have some love

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5549[/ATTACH], him.

Lol, jk: Her:

http://kawaii-mobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kami-Nomi-zo-Shiru-Sekai.Kusunoki-Kasuga.320x480.jpg

Kusunoki Kasuga

-

oh and I see arguing happening, who da fuck cares, haqua is winning this shit.

Edited by Nobu