To fap, or not to fap, that is the question.

One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. One month without fapping, will he be able to do it?

• Yes - I believe in you babe~
    • No - You'll fail after two days!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are all believing in you, I think I have to change my mind...

Here's some advice, never change your opinion because of other people. Oh and I'll write an update in something like 5 hours, currently a lot of stuff has to be done, unfortunately by me.

Here's some advice, never change your opinion because of other people. Oh and I'll write an update in something like 5 hours, currently a lot of stuff has to be done, unfortunately by me.

All things you are writing always sounds intelligent Granny...

Sixth day and I'm still alive. A lot of shit happened today and with shit I mean shit. First of all, I've since yesterday night a stupid stomach ache and couldn't sleep at all. Because of this I'm obviously damn tired. And no, I'm not pregnant, SaruDa always uses a condom. I personally believe it's the result of using our new trampoline way too often, it's was so much fun though. So yeah my stomach hurts a little bit and that's annoying as hell. I also have muscular aching in both of my arms, I was practicing Iaido way too long. But hey, that's not enough pain for our beloved granny. Let's give him a nice headache! Yeah thanks and fuck you too. Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop and pain's everwhere, god dammit. Anyway, I had today a driving lesson and seriously guys, hot weather (25°C) and sitting inside a car sucks pretty hard. Oh and I killed a motherfuckin big snail while riding my bike, damn, it was a huge one.

Slimy R.I.P. - 24.05.2012

Sixth day and I'm still alive. A lot of shit happened today and with shit I mean shit. First of all, I've since yesterday night a stupid stomach ache and couldn't sleep at all. Because of this I'm obviously damn tired. And no, I'm not pregnant, SaruDa always uses a condom. I personally believe it's the result of using our new trampoline way too often, it's was so much fun though. So yeah my stomach hurts a little bit and that's annoying as hell. I also have muscular aching in both of my arms, I was practicing Iaido way too long. But hey, that's not enough pain for our beloved granny. Let's give him a nice headache! Yeah thanks and fuck you too. Now I'm sitting in front of my laptop and pain's everwhere, god dammit. Anyway, I had today a driving lesson and seriously guys, hot weather (25°C) and sitting inside a car sucks pretty hard. Oh and I killed a motherfuckin big snail while riding my bike, damn, it was a huge one.

Slimy R.I.P. - 24.05.2012

At least all the pain should keep your mind off of fapping. And since your arms are sore, it would be hard to do it anyway.

At least all the pain should keep your mind off of fapping. And since your arms are sore, it would be hard to do it anyway.

True but that's not the way I wanted to use...

Indeeedyoo, Makes me want to watch the whole LOTR franchise over again, I've even got the books

Well the books where a lot better than the movie though.

What the fuck? Where do you live? antarctica?

in summer it gets to 40-45c here.

In germany and that's not what I meant. We had the previous day something like 13°C and then suddenly 25°C, this change in temperature was way too fast. And we usually have in summer 35°C which sucks pretty hard because I hate hot weather. Oh and I didn't know that it's so damn hot on the moon, thx for telling me.

What the fuck? Where do you live? antarctica?

in summer it gets to 40-45c here.

Antartica?!?!?! wow... Too much cold and Too much hot weather...

Here in the Philippines, the temp. is 29~38c all year round... the hottest is summer which can sometimes have a max of 39c...

and Granny-obaa-nyan... GO FOR IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Seven days weren't enough to stop me, I'm so fuckin amazing! Well I'm too lazy to write an update though, my stupid stomach ache is still there. I'll visit tomorrow a doc, fuck this shit, it's annoying as hell, do something against it! Lol, he'll probably say something like : There's only one way to heal you...you have to fap!" Would be instant death for me.

Edited by OneManArmy

Lemme get this straight, we are here, reading updates about u not fapping, normally I would only read updates on stuff like games or shit, man...this really shows how far down the road of the perverts we really are. :o

Lemme get this straight, we are here, reading updates about u not fapping, normally I would only read updates on stuff like games or shit, man...this really shows how far down the road of the perverts we really are. :o

I believe most of you are just here to see me failing, can't blame you for that though. But yeah, you're definitely a big pervert.