Who is THE most memorable girl for you ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its Sakura Yoshino from Da Capo shes my favorite girl from any anime or vn but every girl is memorable to me ill forget there routes and stuff like that but like a reflex as soon as i go to play a game again ill remember everything well not everything but for example when i go to play a game again ill remember all the characters names and personalities some plot will leak through but i wont usually remember anything major till later on in the story

My waifu...

Edit : You may wanna hear my reason right?

Why the hell does OneManArmy love Mashiro?

Good question and here's the answer. First of all she's damn friendly and kind towards everyone. Sometimes she's a little bit too kind but in my eyes that's not a bad thing. I'm personally also damn kind, well only for making myself feel better though. It's not that I would help people just for helping them. Sounds weird, doesn't it? Anyway, you can always trust her and she'll always stay at your site. I don't have to explain why this is a good thing right? Another point is her love towards the nature. She wants that mankind and nature can peacefully live together. A serious thumbs up because I'm thinking the same way. Well I actually think that we already crossed the line to save our planet though, the destruction of nature and mankind is just a matter of time. Her voice is also calm and enjoyable. I seriously hate those energetic voices. And then there's of course her appereance, just beautiful. She has wonderful, long, brown hair with a sweet little band around her left ear. Her boobs aren't that big which is good thing. I fuckin hate big boobs (B->C->A) so she gets some more plus points. Her face is also something which captured me at the first sight. I don't know why but every time I look at her face I want to smile a little bit; probably because of her eyes, dunno. Whatever, there're of course also her tail and ears. I have to say, I'm not generally a fan of tails and stuff but in her case it's just perfect. I mean it suits her so damn well. It also makes her of course more special compared to other people. Overall she's just cute and you all know that I love kawaii and sweet girls. But that's not all. She's sometimes pretty shy which is kind of amusing especially when it comes to modern things. You've to know that she's actually a god/deity from another time so she obviously doesn't know what a TV is. Another thing I really like is her determination to do the things she planned. I seriously hate people who start something but won't finish it. Well she's sometimes fuckin angry if things are not working out the way she wanted. Yeah she really let's her anger out on you...what the heck. Nobody's perfect. That also goes for her loli form. No wait. OneManArmy and loli? Is this even possible? Well yeah let me explain. You know, she has to fight because of some reasons (which I won't explain) and if she used too much of her power then she will turn into a loli for a day. After that she will switch back to her normal form. With this said, she isn't a typical loli which is for me obviously a good thing. Of course, her character somewhat changes too but not that extreme. If you like the typical loli char then you may dislike the mashiro loli. All in all she is just awesome and this shouldn't even be explained.

I just felt like quoting myself.

Misaka Mikoto from "toaru majutsu no index" is my favorite.I like her because she is Academy city NO-3 strongest level-5 but she can't do nothing and become just a normal tsundere girl in front of Touma.I like that feeling.

My second one will be kagami sumika form muv-luv.Her love towards takeru is awesome(probably the best kind of love I have ever see). She knows everything about takeru,absolutely trusts takeru and want takeru to choose her only (it will be really good if i can get such a girlfriend in real life).

• 2 weeks later...

- Arcueid (Tsukihime, a lovable airhead and a powerful vampire at the same time)

- Hanako (Katawa Shoujo, HNNNNNNNNG)

- Kana (Kana - Little Sister, this VN will crush your soul, but from the shattered ruins

of your heart you will rise again with new strength:eek:)

ive never been good with remembering names so i had to look them up to make sure i spelt them right

miyu shizuhara from crescendo i remember i spent weeks listening to the entertainer by scott joplin after crying once i finished her arc

moe mizukoshi from d.c wanting to sleep forever and remember the better times is something i wish i could do

aeka shiraki i only finished this last week or the week before i can say if she is very memorable but ill never forget that scene at the end on the roof

lastly

anzu

nuff said

Misaka Mikoto from "toaru majutsu no index" is my favorite.I like her because she is Academy city NO-3 strongest level-5 but she can't do nothing and become just a normal tsundere girl in front of Touma.I like that feeling.

YEAH , i feel u ! , Misaka Mikoto has to be one of the most memorable girl for me

other than that it would b , Komomo ( Hoshimemo) , her character is just too cute !

and also Natsume Rin ( Little busters!) , just love her way of handling things she is not used to.

The only ones I have ever called "My Waifus" would be Castor from Fate/Extra, and Yukiko Amagi From Persona 4. I love the personality quirks that Yukiko has, Every time she starts a Laughing Fit its so damn cute to me, and her overall niceness that makes me love her character so much, I also love how spacy she can be sometimes. And I love Castor for her devotion and loyalty to you, and her traits are a lot like mine as well. Like loving to cook for a loved one not because it'll taste great but to watch their loved one enjoy it, and for enjoying trips for the journey instead of the destination. And plus I love how aggressive she is. DAM U Fate/Extra main character. Why the HELL would you avoid Castor's "sexual pounce assault" on you!? Stupid Fool...

http://s1.zerochan.net/Komachi.Tsugumi.600.96151.jpg

There's alot of choices but she sticks out on top of them, you try so hard to get her to open up to you and yet still. (Tsgumi)

http://xa6.xanga.com/167f363678433237160680/b187434779.jpg

Runner up, haven't en counted such a strange character before. (nekoko)

Edited by Uchiha Hikari
name
Well for me it would be:2.- Ringo (Air Gear)

The first two are just strong willed woman that are fragile against love and nagisa is just lovely. :D

I'm really suprised someone still remember her.. any way she's the best girl if it come's to her dere-dere..

Her voice was a gift from heaven. So why those endings?! =(

Indeed, that voice actress did a really good job! It's personally my favorite voice now (not counting Norio Wakamoto who is on his own God Tier)

And the endings, well... For me it was a change from all the 'everyone happy in the end VN's' I had played before that. But yeah, It was very sad...