Visual Novels Translation Status [08/05/2012]

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news. Also happy that Brighter than Dawning Blue will be finished in a month or two. The 1% editing update every few weeks was pretty bad.

Who will edit it now? Edger got married and got out of VN communitty, and Sheeta didn't said he will edit it.

Who will edit it now? Edger got married and got out of VN communitty, and Sheeta didn't said he will edit it.

"I plan to start once I finish editing Yoake, which shouldn’t take longer than a month or two. I might start earlier than that though, depending on how I feel."

Yoake is Brighter Than Dawning Blue

"I plan to start once I finish editing Yoake, which shouldn’t take longer than a month or two. I might start earlier than that though, depending on how I feel."

Yoake is Brighter Than Dawning Blue

Oh shit, I missed that part, I must be too sleepy lol.

Yandere news (The game, not the translators group)

When we finish editing. I mean, it's all translated and such, but we need to go through and make sure weird sentences are edited out and that it makes sense in English. I have three members on my team, and the other two are in charge of editing and hacking, respectively. It's just that nobody seems to be editing extensively at the moment, so much so that it's been about two weeks since I've heard from any of them. I've been doing my best just going through and picking out misspellings and stuff like that, but there's only so much you can do.

>With that said, I'd say a month or two. I can still do some editing and such, just not as fast as the other two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never7 update:

Never7 Final Editing completed. A brief Quality Check on the Cure Route and Yuka Cure will still need to be conducted. Estimated date of full patch release: August 10th-August 16th.

Great news. Also happy that Brighter than Dawning Blue will be finished in a month or two. The 1% editing update every few weeks was pretty bad.

Huh, I guess Edgar getting ready for marriage explains why he hasn't updated much recently. Well, good luck to Sheeta.

5 routes tested for MG's Harukoi done for me so far. My take on the routes so far: Riru->Umi->Ayaka------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Yuika->Kisaya

And yes, I put those 2 at the end for a reason that I personally hated every second I was in their routes. This is all just my opinion though. Sonya's route is the next, and final, route I am testing.

5 routes tested for MG's Harukoi done for me so far. My take on the routes so far: Riru->Umi->Ayaka------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Yuika->Kisaya

And yes, I put those 2 at the end for a reason that I personally hated every second I was in their routes. This is all just my opinion though. Sonya's route is the next, and final, route I am testing.

go strom... you can finish it...

What are you thinking of the game so far?Is it good?

Ixrec stated that he will probably translate the Rewrite Fandisc. This means pretty much every Key VN out there will most likely be translated.

Woohoo.

This makes me very happy.

Fucking.Yes.

yeah~~~~~

Oh my GOD! I came buckets!