• Bleach
    • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    • Fairy Tail
    • Beelzebub
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Love Hina
    • Dragon Ball Z/GT

Here's a little summary.

Enemy! Bamm! Bamm! Uff! Hngh! SUPER SAYAJIN!!! MUAHAHAHA! Evil. Bamm! Crash! Kame-hame-ha! YEAH! Peace. New enemy! Bamm! Bamm! ...

Yep, that's pretty much the whole story of dragonball.

all i know is Goku is IMMORTAL

and he kick asses~~~

Oh, we have a Dragon Ball expert here...

me watch/read dragon ball since 4

Took me years to understand its complex plot.

its just a simple plot...

it all based on Son-Goku's life~

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all based on Son-Goku's life~

Who the hell is this Son Goku anyway? Was he important or something?

me watch/read dragon ball since 4

I mainly watched DBZ and I'm not gonna lie, this show was back then freakin epic. I never liked the first season nor GT though.

Oh and sorry for my double post.

Of course he's important. He's the main character in the anime.

Goku was sent as a baby on a mission to destroy planet Earth, but due to the accident which caused him to hit his head, instead of being a wild Saiyan, he became a little boy with pure heart.

I mainly watched DBZ and I'm not gonna lie, this show was back then freakin epic. I never liked the first season nor GT though.

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are still epic, and will be epic. Dragon Ball GT isn't canon, which could explain the difference in quality.

Oh and sorry for my double post.

1st...even if you only watch BDZ

its still obvious that everyone looks up to him...

especially when Nameks adventure~~

Of course he's important. He's the main character in the anime.

Goku was sent as a baby on a mission to destroy planet Earth, but due to the accident which caused him to hit his head, instead of being a wild Saiyan, he became a little boy with pure heart.

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are still epic, and will be epic. Dragon Ball GT isn't canon, which could explain the difference in quality.

yeah..its basically story of his life

and this Son-Goku are the alternate form of the ones in Journey to the West~

again..known as the strongest of all realms~~

If I've re-watched an anime several times without getting boring, then it must be my favorite anime indeed. In that case, my favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Vandread 1 & 2, Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed.

you my friend have a great taste in anime when i see people enjoyed Rurouni Kenshin~~

though i like both Vandread and G.Saiyuki...

but Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X are the one that i rate higher than 9~~~

at least you know a good anime+story when you watch one

The only anime on your list ive ever watched was Bleach and I regret watching that entire show, and will probably forever regret. It wasnt bad...at first...then it just got out of hand...ANYWAY! Some of the animes I liked where:

Persona 4 (im in P4 mode because of P4A coming out)

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, all three seasons

Code Geass

Madoka Magica

Sword Art Online

and thats all I feel like typing

If I've re-watched an anime several times without getting boring, then it must be my favorite anime indeed. In that case, my favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Vandread 1 & 2, Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed.

if i go with your way mine would be: DBZ, Naruto/Shippuden, Code Geass, HoTD(watched like 4-6 times cant remember lol), the melancholy of harhui suzimiya, clannad, school rumble...too many too name :p

if i go with your way mine would be: DBZ, Naruto/Shippuden, Code Geass, HoTD(watched like 4-6 times cant remember lol), the melancholy of harhui suzimiya, clannad, school rumble...too many too name :p

Hahaha...that means they are all your most favorite anime. XD

Well, the method suit me well because in my case I rarely rewatched an anime several times (like 5-8 times) unless it's really appeal to my taste.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen (rewatched 8 times)

Vandread 1 & 2, (rewatched 6 times...ahh, Meia.)

Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed. (rewatched 5 times)

The rest of my anime collection, well, rewatched once or twice only.

Hahaha...that means they are all your most favorite anime. XD

Well, the method suit me well because in my case I rarely rewatched an anime several times (like 5-8 times) unless it's really appeal to my taste.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen (rewatched 8 times)

Vandread 1 & 2, (rewatched 6 times...ahh, Meia.)

Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed. (rewatched 5 times)

The rest of my anime collection, well, rewatched once or twice only.

if i were to do my own top ten anime list i would be in agony D= lol

no option for "none above"? yeah I've seen it all, to some extent episode, bleach? from the huecomundo episode i start rethinking " is this really a shinigami?" naruto/shippuden? wth from the very start, this isnt ninja at all, fairy tail, well so-so I loved erza and her childhood 'trauma?' but the rest .. no comment, FMA.. hmm quite nice many of my friends loved it so I just dragged along, love hina.. now this is quite differant but I liked the eroge better than the anime/manga, and this is the one I hate most, DragonballGT, the Z version isnt too bad but the GT what the hell.. I havent seen beezelbub but not interested, and none of the above makes me want to rewatch it.

Yes. It was a movie.

I re-watched it just now and what can I say? Nice!

But seriously, there's no fuckin way for me watching the anime. The art sucks compared to that movie and the voices are also annoying.

Edited by OneManArmy
I re-watched it just now and what can I say? Nice!

But seriously, there's no fuckin way for me watching the anime. The art sucks compared to that movie and the voices are also annoying.

Yay!

Well, the anime series has a few flaw in my eyes too. First, it's too damn long and the plot became meh when they didn't follow the manga storyline. Most notable is the last arc in the series, supernatural power and feng shui, really? lol Lastly, the sloppy art and voices. (It was an old anime so I had to forgive the art though)

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Cowboy Bebop. It got me SERIOUSLY watching stuff, along with Madoka Magica. After those two series, I went all out and spent an entire day watching Baccano!, then another 3 days watching Gundam 0079, followed by more Gundam and some run-of-the-mill moe harem brainrot that I still like.

Of those i've seen Love Hina, FMA and Naruto. I liked Love hina, Hated FMA (unless you are talking about FMA Brotherhood), and Naruto is alright. My Favorite animes are Cardcaptor Sakura, Acchi Kocchi, To Love-RU, Fate/stay night, Eureka Seven,..... this list goes on for far to long.