Jump to content

kn1000a

Members
  • Posts

    457
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by kn1000a

  1. ima stick to the traditional wall post for birthday message :3

     

    Since i cant draw i guess i wouldve to find some pic good enough~

     

    Happy birthday and have fun drawing : D

     

    http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/Iron_Tager/Special%20occasion/4290193.png

  2. thanks fluff : D

     

    And that's a nice flan pic, a bit lewd too <3

  3. >Still haven't pass by the discord yet

     

    Look at all the spicy Haruhi spams you're missing : D

     

    Haruhi8.jpg

     

    Haruhi27.jpg

  4. Damn, you really do hold grudges for a long time... : (

     

    But today is your special day. The day a nekogami was summoned to this world. The day which led to sb having its first neko irl.

     

    Happy birthday, you bakaneko.

     

    http://i.imgur.com/L1pC7xP.jpg

     

    http://i.imgur.com/kZHUdWp.png

     

    (^By tmr I should be *at least* that far into K-on s2. Is it a lot? No, but it's definitely progress~)

  5. Lol that song ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947_mvWhVBE&list=PL_KZnNetoMxaF2Fmv8lrFXaRK3s1wBWru&index=17
  6. A teaser for a possible future fan-Touhou animation : D More info on this here https://www.facebook.com/Touhou763/videos/1730867180534319/
  7. VN I MISS YOU : (((

     

    Join us this Christmas : D

     

    http://wallpapers-best.com/uploads/posts/2015-12/22_christmas_anime.jpg

  8. Havent seen a lot of wall posting lately, so here you go : D

     

    wallhaven-368743.jpg

  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWzdn7GX4oQ credit to pasa for showing me this one~
  10. 7/10 cause its not centered
  11. Happy birthday and gl getting that D!

    (Diamnond, of course)

  12. (insert cringey neko poems and memes here)

  13. kn1000a

    Malus Code

    Now that I've experienced how good of a twist (kind of) this game has, these tags and the innocent poster can no longer fool me
  14. Overwatch imo is slowly becoming the next League. No I'm not gonna start on which game is better, that's a painful debate.

     

    Putting aside that, I still don't have the money to get a ps4 or the time to start on any new games, even though its summer :/

     

    (have to get some stuff done like college preparations and driver test)

     

    btw look at this bs

    http://i.imgur.com/s0s49oc.jpg

    some1 kill me pls

  15. How has u and the sb been? I haven't been on for a while because of some catching up to do...

     

    Anyway, do you have any college life hacks? Like suddenly being able to make a VN or something like that

     

    Or suddenly starting to like K-on and all that neko craps... oh wait those are illegal hacks, forget it

     

    http://i.imgur.com/tVlTekg.jpg

    (^have to replay this so much I loathed this song)

  16. Same, did some research because of the anime and seems like it doesn't have attention yet in the English VN community. Wonderign if anyone is working on it...
  17. : D

     

    http://theartmad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Anime-Happy-Birthday-Cake-10.jpg

  18. Oyasumi Punpun (Goodnight Punpun) | Manga - MyAnimeList.net

     

    You should give a try at this manga if you haven't read it yet. I'm halfway through, it has some really dark humor, slice-of-life psychology, and relatable life scenarios. Also depression.

     

    http://i3.mangareader.net/oyasumi-punpun/17/oyasumi-punpun-859728.jpg

  19. http://49.media.tumblr.com/af41d82a0d9a1a5809a70e0f9f7a84e7/tumblr_o0jyf0jZkc1s3dw0xo1_500.gif http://wanabrar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/444-2.gif From Musaigen anime ~
  20. Thank you Ray, that allows me to run the game now : D For any people with the same problem: Seems like doing it once is enough, the next time you run it it from the normal shortcut/file should be fine. http://i.imgur.com/baSrria.jpg Got this error though, but then again all that matter is the game running lol ~
  21. Hello, welcome to the community! The multiple .rar files are acting just like a single one - if you downloaded all of them belonging to a game, just open one and extract it to somewhere, you will get the whole game. Also because of this, if one of those .rar is corrupted or you didn't fully finish downloading it, it will not let you extract any of the other .rar files of the same game (usually it will show you an error message while extracting). For game recommendations, I played Huniepop too but just haven't play any other games with the same feel to it, so I guess someone else can fill in that part for you : ) ~
  22. While not an admin here, I downloaded all my VNs from this site, and I assure you no virus included, not even any suspicious files. Stuff you download from here are pretty straightforward, some even come with guides. However do note that these files are hosted on other websites, which might include pop-ups and ads on your browser (you know, those annoying ad windows that appear whenever you click on a button...). Those, if handled incorrectly, will have a higher chance of giving you viruses. http://i.imgur.com/47E4A5t.jpg (this is usually where we download the files from, depending if you paid or use the free option. I know for a fact that using the free option, without Adblock on the site, bring up a bunch of ad windows.) So to be safe, just close those ad windows down and don't engage with any of the ads. Or, have Adblock (which have its own downside, hurting the economy). But then again, most of us here download games instead of buying them anyway, so feel free to get the add-on if you want. ~
  23. kn1000a

    Planetarian

    Thank you for responding and bringing the subject up again. I retried just now and somehow things went smoother this time - I was able to install the game then the English patch. I followed your post about the no-CD crack, so I am thankful for posting it! I do have an error message like this everytime I try playing the game: http://i.imgur.com/JrTWgJE.jpg Don't really understand what it said, but the game still load after I clicked OK. Thanks again for the help~
×
×
  • Create New...