Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/2012]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release date = October 14th, Tomoyo's birthday.. calling it now. Or earlier would be nice. Glad to see it being done.

That would be nice tribute for tomoyo

I have to crush other peoples dreams after my hopes were crushed of getting baldr sky done soon.

I will now have to help you crush others dreams aswell dammit >_

Update on Widenyo from Ludo for those interested

"I had the base game translated 2 weeks ago, but the dialogue for the summoned characters are in a previously unknown archive format known as .chr

I've already gotten in touch with an experienced hacker and asked him to create me a new tool, though he has an irregular sleeping pattern and hasn't been working on it the whole time.

Regardless, the tool should be ready tomorrow, after that it's just a matter of a couple of days of translation work and we should be set for release."

So hopefully we will be getting it by this weekend.

This part of Muramasa's status has me a little confused, "uncertain what will come from the project".

It's already being translated, correct? If that's the case, what's the uncertainty? Are they possibly not releasing it? The only thing that comes to mind for me is the vertical text box's in the game.

You can pretty much count it out. Done by an amateur translator... pretty much 0% it'll be done by this translator, anyway.

Hm... pretty much this translation is going nowhere, Better not giving people hopes.. - I through with this..

Everything is uncertain once Jast gets involved. Right now they just have too many visual novels that they are sitting on.

I see.

Seemed a little strange that it's the only one they're "uncertain" about. But like you said, it's Jast.

Boob Wars! is now open for pre-orders from the MG website: MangaGamer.com --- October 19th release date.

Blog Post: MangaGamer Staff Blog » Blog Archive » Boob Wars is now up for Pre-Orders!

You will definitely want to check out this title. It is sooo amazing, and fun, and exciting, and spectacular. You will love playing from start to finish.

Edited by strom
It is not another Rance game. It's a strategy game from Alicesoft where you're exploring some endless cave and fighting with monsters. U can use almost every character from Alicesoft games. Even Rance. They're summoned by some princess to help her. Game looks fun and it is endless. It's remake of Mamanyonyo (Mamanyonyo) with more characters.

Its always funny when you click on a game and one of its tags is unavoidable rape. Any idea if there will be much of a story at all, or h scenes.

Boob Wars! is now open for pre-orders from the MG website: MangaGamer.com --- October 19th release date.

Blog Post: MangaGamer Staff Blog » Blog Archive » Boob Wars is now up for Pre-Orders!

You will definitely want to check out this title. It is sooo amazing, and fun, and exciting, and spectacular. You will love playing from start to finish.

I hate you so much :)