Visual Novels Translation Status [09/23/2012]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dracu-riot has the superdeformed CG tag on VNDB, but... since their tags are usually exaggerated, I guess I'll not pay any attention to that.

Dracu-Riot does have superdeformed CG. Super deformed CG = Dracu_riot_bc294ab8-7e10-4544-9a45-dbd42cf25c92_thumb.jpg

Dracu-riot is looooooong overdue , i wonder if Sumika will voice a tsundere heroine in there...

It's your lucky day. Sumika is voicing the tsundere... who is supposedly the main/best heroine in there.

[*]Honey Coming- Prologue 100% translated, common route 80% translated. Yuma Shichiri's route 5% translated

Does anybody has a working link to a copy of the prologue patch ? The main one apparently went down in flames when The Man seized Megaupload.

Aroduc's ongoing secret project - All translation complete! | Chinchilla wrangling - New title on his website "Kensou Touwa Alice's Tale" refers to "Gensou Douwa ALICETALE"

Assuming that it means that they are fixing the last few bugs, it won't be long before they finally release the name of the visual novel.

Can't wait >_

Edited by Whitetragedy

He has since updated sorta, it now no longer says "All translation complete" it merely reads

Kensou Touwa Alice's Tale

Chinchilla wrangling

Also there is a new subforum that was created on the 23 entitled "My Subforum. Go away." It only has 1 topic and 1 post and has since its creation. What any of that means regarding progress I have no idea.

Just finished Tomoyo After.....

O-H M-Y F-U-C-K-I-N-G G-O-D!!!

I've never been so trolled, humiliated and pissed on in my entire life!! Ivan was right, I'm never going to be the same again D:

Muv-Luv Alternative trolling pales in comparsion to this.

Edited by Ryu

I've never been so trolled, humiliated and pissed on in my entire life!! Ivan was right, I'm never going to be the same again D:

I just finished it as well but how did it troll us? D:

Lol, I know, isn't it terrible?

I just finished it as well but how did it troll us? D:

I will pm you, because people will read anything in spoiler tags.

New hentai that are coming out today/tomorrow will cheer you up :>

I am yet to play it, got no idea what goes on at the end. Guess I'll find out soon.

Edited by killerinsidee