Visual Novels Translation Status [11/25/2012]

Ill take this, screw aaeru. Oh yeah and thanks.

Also do you know where i can get a full save of Shikkoku? The mini game was repititive and id rather not do it again if i can. Man i still dont get how Mary became my 3-4th favorite 2D girl out there.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you dont have to play the mini game >.>

and you should go to fuwa..

aaeru and you make a perfect couple~~

Edited by ultimecea
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^cmon, don't start this shit again...

Engix, the reborn versions come with an option to skip mini-games.

desi..i know..

i shall keep it down....

but to think that he wants to search at fuwa when she just leeched the links from Ivan >.>

that makes him at the same level

oh ya..btw

i think Henta20 is aaeru 2nd account..myb

Ill probably replay Sharnoth just for Mary

I would do the same but I'm currently way too busy with other visual novels like denkegi strykaa....uuuhh....

Man i still dont get how Mary became my 3-4th favorite 2D girl out there.

Because she's hot, intelligent, cute and friendly? I mean seriously, how can you not like her?

She's btw on place 2 of my favourite heroines, right after awesome Mashiro.

I would do the same but I'm currently way too busy with other visual novels like denkegi strykaa....uuuhh....

Because she's hot, intelligent, cute and friendly? I mean seriously, how can you not like her?

She's btw on place 2 of my favourite heroines, right after awesome Mashiro.

That was a nice VN, i had a stupid grin have the time i was playing it. Who is Mashiro by the way?

Also with the ulti stuff ill ignore it, its preety deep into the thread and i find it useless to fight if not a lot of people are going to come and watch :(

That was a nice VN, i had a stupid grin have the time i was playing it. Who is Mashiro by the way?

Also with the ulti stuff ill ignore it, its preety deep into the thread and i find it useless to fight if not a lot of people are going to come and watch :(

lolz....

why need to fight when you dont even know anything??

take Mashiro for example >.>

look at baa-chans avatar...

thats here....

Mashiro were like top 15 must known heroine~~

Who the fuck is Mashiro...

Also Ulti, he said he didnt want to download from fuwanovel BUT he had no choice cus Ivan DIDNT upload new patches, fortunately someone gave links to other places. So you saying those things is nothing more than going out of your way to fight him.

Edited by Daeverius
lolz....

why need to fight when you dont even know anything??

take Mashiro for example >.>

look at baa-chans avatar...

thats here....

Mashiro were like top 15 must known heroine~~

You really are an idiot aren't you. The reason I'm asking is I don't know what anime/game she is in.
Who the fuck is Mashiro...

Also Ulti, he said he didnt want to download from fuwanovel BUT he had no choice cus Ivan DIDNT upload new patches, fortunately someone gave links to other places. So you saying those things is nothing more than going out of your way to fight him.

Daeve..you must be joking aunt ya..

i cant imagine people dont know Mashiro when baa-chan is around >.>

and i point out the fact that Aaaeru leeches off Ivan..

aka Fuwa's stuff 90% belongs here

You really are an idiot aren't you. The reason I'm asking is I don't know what anime/game she is in.

and nope..you were the idiot here for not knowing Mashiro

guess you really dont know anything huh

well..i cant expect someone like you to know everything or at least more than me anyway~~

So thats from where i know her face. Also if you are around me then you should know that i DONT watch anime.

haha..

i didnt said anything bout anime first..

i just link the vn XD

well...lets just say

Tayutama were one of my few anticipated VN if they have english translation because the chinese version were nice

he said he didnt want to download from fuwanovel BUT he had no choice cus Ivan DIDNT upload new patches, fortunately someone gave links to other places. So you saying those things is nothing more than going out of your way to fight him.

He can, you know, erm, ask whether Ivan has upload the Full Voice ReBORN or if someone here has a link for it without having to mention the lunatic Fuwanovel.

Besides, I understand that searching the forum is very tedious and requires a lot of effort that could even rival the twelve labors of hercules so there's no way people can find the fullvoice reborn thread here.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
He can, you know, erm, ask whether Ivan has upload the Full Voice ReBORN or if someone here has a link for it without having to mention the lunatic Fuwanovel.

Besides, I understand that searching the forum is very tedious and requires a lot of effort that could even rival the twelve labors of hercules so there's no way people can find the fullvoice reborn thread here.

K this made me feel bad and laugh at the same time, point taken I was lazy

Hmm, somehow i wonder if Blizzard got something to do with Jast...

Their release cycles at least follow the same principles of "being late"

Also, im afraid to admit, but i didnt know who that mashiro character was either.. Now i do, and she looks awesome!

Actually Blizzard isnt late, he simply doesnt post dates until hes satisfied with results on game. On the other hand JAST... Well Seinarukana was supposed to be 100% this year Sumaga aswell yet you see what happens, Sumaga is in retranslations and Seinarukana... whats happening with it ? Anyone knows lates news on it?