Visual Novels Translation Status [12/16/2012]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes me wish 10 ixrec's would suddenly appear....

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc486/OneManArmy369/NoseBleed.gif

I'm quite interested about this Pulltop game though

Same here. VNDB, GO!!! \o/

Edit : Desi...this...game...it has a wheelchair heroine!!!

Edited by OneManArmy

I'll add here those which got the Silver Award (listed in the bottom's right corner) - too small to add to the picture:

User choice award:

Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (PULLTOP)

Scenario award:

Harumade, Kururu. (Sumikko Soft) - funny thing that both Micchi and Zen called it nukige :D

Theme song award:

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S (Minato Soft)

BGM award:

Monobeno (Lose)

Character design award:

Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss (Effordom Soft)

Pure love theme award:

Gaku ☆ Ou -The Royal Seven Stars- (Lump of Sugar)

Fandisc award:

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA (feng)

PINK erotic theme award:

Mebae (Tanuki Soft)

BLACK erotic theme award:

Demonion ~Maou no Chika Yousai~ (Astronauts)

Program award:

Twinkle ☆ Crusaders -Passion Star Stream- (Lillian)

PG award:

Tsundere Imouto wa Haramase Kibou no Hatsujouki!? (Norn)

3D award:

Itazurakko ~Uchi no Musume ni Kagitte~ (REAL)

Low price award:

Dainikai Imouto Senbatsu☆Sousenkyo ~366ninme no Imouto Icha Love Nijitsudan~ (Latte)

Maybe it's the last eroge top will see this year ^^;

Edited by Chipp12

Talking about JAST, I was lurking in Trample on "Schatten!!" ~Kagefumi no Uta~ page on VNDB and I'm not looking foward it anymore, even if it's released in 2050.

This MC represents everything I hate in a protagonist, with that stupid "hero" attitude, reminds me of Shiro, who I hate even more. *takes game of wishlist*

Talking about JAST, I was lurking in Trample on "Schatten!!" ~Kagefumi no Uta~ page on VNDB and I'm not looking foward it anymore, even if it's released in 2050.

This MC represents everything I hate in a protagonist, with that stupid "hero" attitude, reminds me of Shiro, who I hate even more. *takes game of wishlist*

thats a let down >.>

Yeah, he's the kind of guy that would be better off as the retarded friend that dies first and only does shit rather than the protagonist.

EDIT : I still wanna play the game because of the ninja woman though, I find ninjas hot.

Edited by Soren619

I'm not going to be judgemental this time so I'll say that I'm still looking forward to this VN. And btw, he got that "superhero" tag because he has superpower. Sort of like Power Ranger I guess. *shrugs*

Also, if there's anyone here who dislike rape, well, that's another reason why you SHOULDN'T play Schatten . That's all.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I'm not going to be judgemental this time so I'll say that I'm still looking forward to this VN. And btw, he got that "superhero" tag because he has superpower. Sort of like Power Ranger I guess. *shrugs*

Also, if there's anyone here who dislike rape, well, that's another reason why you SHOULDN'T play Schatten . That's all.

what????

RAPE were the main reason i want to read Schatten...

its dumb to drop stuff due to rape >.>

What are the chances for an english translation?

A great chance! Can't wait until this is officially translated by JAST. Wooooooot! I'd definitely buy it when they translate it!

Probably close to zero.

Proactive protagonists are very much better than other indecisive or hetare protagonists (don't like donkan protagonists though).

Speaking of rape... hell, I've read Swan Song that had gangrape of one of heroines, it's nothing for me now!

Anyways, if anybody here is interested in the last year's top 3 best novels by MGA, here they are:

1) Grisaia no Kajitsu

2) Kamidori Alchemy Meister

3) Kamikaze☆Explorer!

Edited by Chipp12