1. 1. VOTE FOR YOUR FAV VN!!!!!!!!!

• Utawarerumono
    • Kanon
    • Magical Teacher: My Teacher’s a Mage?
    • Prisoner Market ~Trapped Elven Officer~ Private Nurse
    • Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o 4: Itoshisa no Photograph
    • Words Worth

Yo!! waz up dear members?

I the great switch sama have thought of a great competition for the new year...ho ho ho i did ,i did..

i call it the "Visual novel of the week" contest.as the name suggests,its a weekly thread in which 6 VNs will battle

it out for the VN oF THE WEEK title...the judginf committee will of course be our dear fappers...errr i mean members

anyway each week i will put 6 VNs in the poll, you get to decide which VN will win the title by voting in the poll.

Each week there will be a new thread.

the VNs for the poll will be chosen at random.

at the end of each month the 4 VNs which won the weekly competition will battle for VN of the month...

at the end of the year the 12 monthly winners will then be put on a poll to decide VN OF THE YEAR... ho ho ho

notes:

1.if your favourit VN is not in the poll, then don't worry,it will appear on subsequent threads

2.if your favourite VN loses the poll then don't worry , it will have another chance next month

3.summer: VN of the WEEK >>>VN of the month>> VN of the year

4.i need killerinsidee and desi to tell me the great VNs...i don't want to put two great VNs in the same poll....for obvious reasons

5.now discuss!! *grabs diet cola and fruit cake*

And this week's winner is....Utawarerumono.....

thank you for voting!!look forward to next week's contest!:p

Edited by switch

Looks good, only issue I see, is that the 4th choice, 'Private Nurse' isn't a part of that game's title... I think that's something else.

Anyway, voted for Utawarerumono. Played most of the others, and while they weren't all bad, Uta was much better.

Also, for your 'great VN' comment, you can go to the VNDB and sort by popularity, any in the top 20 or so would be a safe bet.

Edited by Haika
i need killerinsidee and desi to tell me the great VNs

So the next round will only contain incest visual novels eh?

Also, for your 'great VN' comment, you can go to the VNDB and sort by popularity, any in the top 20 or so would be a safe bet.

^This.

Utawarerumono may not be my favourite VN but it sure is my favourite VN in this poll. Utawererumono is great but the lack of "routes" and the fact that there is only one ending is what lowered it in my Top 10 VN I've ever played (same thing with Tears to Tiara).