Visual Novels Translation Status [01/06/2013]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just one question about Aiyoku no Eustia, can i play the fione's route till the end of the game ? or when the story get the most interesting .............

actually//

in other words...

the routes for each heroine is like per chapter basis~~

So if I see some ugly looking sprite's in Rose Gun Days, that would be Ryukishi drawing then. I see. :o

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3527/2b9491da.jpg

We can't see her arms so I guess it's all right.

Edited by Chipp12
Wasn't Hiruko a super-high level tsundere?

Also, she's not the most annoying, Jack is for me the most annoying, no reason for it, I just hate that character.

Weird cause I really liked Jack and I know lots of other people did too =o

Overdrive already said there will never be a Jack route though, because they wanna keep his/her sex a mistery.

Rin is also getting a route.I know there were reasons why there wasn't one in the first game, but I guess it isn't hard to work around it for the second.

Rin is also getting a route.I know there were reasons why there wasn't one in the first game, but I guess it isn't hard to work around it for the second.

VN player: What!?!?! No Rin and Hiruko route?

Overdrive: Okay, now lets sell the same game with the 2 extra routes to the players that already bought the game.

= Profit.

Of course, this doesn't apply to ErogeGames users lol. In our case:

1- Download and install Chou without paying shit for it.

2- Play extra routes.

3- Uninstall.

VN player: What!?!?! No Rin and Hiruko route?

Overdrive: Okay, now lets sell the same game with the 2 extra routes to the players that already bought the game.

= Profit.

2- Play extra routes.

3- Uninstall.

Circus: Here's 300 versions of Da Capo. Be sure to buy them all.

If you think about it, releasing a second version with extra routes is pretty much the same as releasing a fan disc, except that the new routes get integrated into the original (and it probably costs more, because you're paying for the original game and the fan disc at the same time).

Edited by Dan.
People played boob wars because of the promised pettanko, that's all there is to it.

obviously to each his own, and i get flamed everytime i say this but, why go for tiny boobs when you can have big boobs.

Im sure you can guess which route i took first.

Circus: Here's 300 versions of Da Capo. Be sure to buy them all.

If you think about it, releasing a second version with extra routes is pretty much the same as releasing a fan disc, except that the new routes get integrated into the original (and it probably costs more, because you're paying for the original game and the fan disc at the same time).

Like someone already said here before, Circus is the Capcom of the VN world.

2- Play extra routes.

3- Uninstall.

More like:

Download Dengeki Stryker without paying shit

Play for 5 minutes

Hear they're doing Chou

Uninstall

Wait

Download Chou

B-But even Clannad had some very romantic scenes!!!

7926-i-fuckin-knew-she-trap.jpg

And little buster! too

http://i.imgur.com/5vVEp.jpg

why go for tiny boobs when you can have big boobs.

Because Big Boobs are too Mainstream, Flast-chested girls has the right to be loved and perversion knows no logic

[*]11eyes - Progress: 29.4%, "New Translator accepted, 267 lines translated as of 11/21/2012. Waiting to see more progress before making any announcements

[*]Baldr Sky - Translation of new scripts stalled for a few weeks while existing scripts get revised. Overall progress: 23834/91443 (26.06%) lines

[*]Fortune Arterial - Prologue completly translated, patches for Shiro, Kiriha and Kanade routes released. Erika route 65% done. Haruna route 60% done.

[*]Flyable Heart - 3388/46419 (7.30%) lines translated in new translation project

[*]Majikoi - Yukie + Chris + Momoyo + Wanko + teacher route patch released, Miyako route 75% translated

[*]Majikoi S - Tsubame Route 80% translated, 35% edited, Momoyo 20% translated

[*]Chou Dengeki Stryker - matches year end hint

Best news all day. Annoying reading machine translated lines.

Edited by Flaze
Best news all day. Annoying reading machine translated lines.

Machine translation sucks. Also, welcome to the forums. Is your username by any chance a combination of the words Flame and Blaze?