Visual novel of the week contest # 14

ho ho ho  

55 members have voted

1. 1. ho ho ho

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be a better contest if you used VNs with similar ratings.

No no no

If they had similar ratings this would become a real contest. We don't want that happening.

Shit. Guys, please vote for KnS because I promised to sing an OP song if tayutama wins...and I don't want to sing.

HOLY SHIT TAYUTAMA IS ACTUALLY WINNING

OMA.......... OMA must be so happy, he is willing to get ass raped by yachi

OK, so apparently OMA promised a song if Tayutama won, and Yachi promised OMA buttsex?

Good thing I voted for Tayutama.

If they had similar ratings this would become a real contest. We don't want that happening.

Exactly. I don't want to use my brain for this contest.

OK, so apparently OMA promised a song if Tayutama won, and Yachi promised OMA buttsex?

Good thing I voted for Tayutama.

Well, fuck. Me and my big mouth. =\

And since I tend to keep my promises ... expect a video within in the next two months.

Also...

Tayutama is better than 11 eyes, baldr sky, never 7, sagara family and kara no shoujo!!!

I expect an absolutly humilating song now!

Like I said before, I'm thinking about singing improving Kanon's opening with a super deep voice or something. NO WAIT!!! I'll sing improve the OP of Clannad! Just for Dan!

Hahahahaha!!!

Gotta love the comedy in this thread...

Ooo...Wait...Are you serious, OMA???

Of course he is. He's singing just for me.

I'm gonna go make some fake accounts just to vote for tayutama to make sure he sings that song.

At first I was planning to insert some crazy special effects and other awesome things to make the video at least funny...but then I realized that this would be a shitload of work and a huge pain in the ass. I also decided to use my crappy and half destroyed headset micro for getting some insane high quality records.

In short, it's poop but I kept my promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qN6YXkM6YI

http://i.imgur.com/bqlN3uF.png

I AM happy now. Thank you very much. I am saving this video on my hard drive so I can treasure it forever.

It's too bad there's only a "Like" button because I love your video.

Edited by Dan.
Love