55 members have voted

1. 1. ho ho ho

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...This is interesting...

I haven't play all of them...

All right...I will read the winner of this poll...Except for Baldr Sky and Tayutama because I can't read freaking Japanese...

does that means you'll be reading 11eyes?? XD

http://www.heavymetta.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/emokid.jpg

IVAN................ADMIN....calling amin.........

we have another case of pussphilia here, yup...another one of "them"........i mean just look at that poor kitty...she being so scared of loppez and all

its as if loppez had an anal bead in his other hand while taking the photo..VERY DISTURBING IMAGES BTW

note to new members : pussphilia or loving to fuck underage cats is extremely prohibited on the forums, ivan is an active member of PETA

we frown upon any activity encouraging the use of animals as sex slaves.....

loppez please refrain from fuking pussies, i know,i know you have mental problems but you can always fuck your mother instead

loppez'z mother taking a bath on a warm summer's evening ... VVV

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIva-Btq2VKu0IHUL0po3jvceiIeu0Qn2qQ1L5ZuME0-_jbEfR7Q

Please note: Each vote for Baldr Sky or Tayutama increases the projected wait for translation completion (or in Tayutama's case "Beginning") by one full decade.

As of posting: Tayutama has been delayed by 4 decades. Baldr Sky has been delayed by 3 decades.

11eyes not included as projections have it placed after The End of Time. As such, a decade added to its delay is too trivial to note.

Edited by Cynicade
As of posting: Tayutama has been delayed by 4 decades.

Great! This means that I'll a Tayutama translation someday! I'm soooooo hyped!!! \o/

you'll be flamed by rukako for asking people to vote something that they didnt read XD

Muahahahaha~

I couldn't care less.

If tayutama wins this round then I'll sing a random anime/VN opening, seriously.

This is the one time ill endorse everyone being stupid and voting for something theyve never played

http://i.imgur.com/x96Lh7S.gif

Oh god sing Hare Hare youkai do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

does that means you'll be reading 11eyes?? XD

Hmm...11eyes seems tempting but I think I'm gonna pass on that too...

I hate to read half-translated VN...

Sorry ulti...

It seems Kara No Shoujo has the highest vote among the translated VNs in this poll...

Well...There goes my next list...

Hmm...11eyes seems tempting but I think I'm gonna pass on that too...

I hate to read half-translated VN...

Sorry ulti...

It seems Kara No Shoujo has the highest vote among the translated VNs in this poll...

Well...There goes my next list...

you can read the chinese patch..or even in jap~~