Visual novel of the week contest # 14

ho ho ho  

55 members have voted

1. 1. ho ho ho

ho ho ho , hello fappers....enjoy the contest!:cool:

winner is tayutama ...OMA your voice is legendary, you shud opt for pervert idol....just a thought

Edited by switch
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey babe. Wasn't sagara family your first visual novel?

Yes. It's a legendary and classic masterpiece. But I also see the VN that shall not be named on the list. I will abstain.

Yes. It's a legendary and classic masterpiece. But I also see the VN that shall not be named on the list. I will abstain.

i did that on purpose ho ho ho ...enjoy having to choose between the two ho hoh ohohoohohohohohohohohohoohohohbohohohoho

Only read Kara no Shoujo and The Sagara Family. Never 7 is on my list for the near future.

Sooo... obviously I shall yield to my temptation and vote on the excellent and super erotic Sag... OH SHIT WAIT!! Did I just say Kara no Shoujo? Well, there goes my vote :p

Guest loppez

voted for kara no shoujo!

NOT. fucking cripple girls is not what i like. and amazing voice acting... wait. there is none lol

better vote for 11 eyes.

Congrats switch, you have successfully created the shittiest thread there is on this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/puSdqhI.gif

I understand there really are no rules, but fucking seriously people if you havent played the game then dont vote for it. I really could care less who wins, but Baldr Sky has 3 votes (which I know isnt winning) just because of fucking preemptive hype.

And THEN theres the people who vote for something who havent even played ANY OF THE GAMES! Thats even more stupid. If you didnt play any of them, dont vote, its pretty simple.

AND THEN, theres the people who vote for "Milp Pot" type games, just because they are obviously bad and think "lol i bet this would be funny hurr durr"

I mean, I know its just for fun and stuff, but really people ._.

Guest loppez
Congrats switch, you have successfully created the shittiest thread there is on this forum.

http://www.heavymetta.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/emokid.jpg