Visual Novels Translation Status [05/26/2013]

AGM runs Moenovel, the one that is doing Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete

From what I remember it was Moenovel that just hired AGM to translate Konosura, wasn't it?

Also that doujin game has quite high rating on EGS and I was considering to read it sometime in the future actually.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I remember it was Moenovel that just hired AGM to translate Konosura, wasn't it?

Not too sure. I think VNTLS said they also run the e-mail support and everything for them.

a new group called Flying Pantsu is attempting to translate Koiken Otome

We are branching out, but still continuing, from doing anime series to work on the Visual Novel Koiken Otome. The project won’t fully start until the summer but we would like to get more people before then to make the project quicker.
Edited by udizzle

This is a standard moege, so people who like romantics story would love to play it. Btw, why do I feel that the female side characters look much more interesting than the main heroines. :/

a new group called Flying Pantsu

It seems like they are really in need of translators. This isn't going to be easy.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

To be fair the main heroines don't really look bad either, except for maybe the first one, wich looks pretty generic.

The first 4 side characters that show up there though look pretty good, especially the teacher and the blue haired one.

Definitely looks interesting. People will probably still find a way to bitch about it being all ages though. Playism is the website that was launched by AGM (AGM runs Moenovel, the one that is doing Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete)

why will someone bitch about it if it's already an all age ver. nobody complained when mangagamaer released higurashi and nobody complained when some company which i forgot released corpse blood party on psp

why will someone bitch about it if it's already an all age ver. nobody complained when mangagamaer released higurashi and nobody complained when some company which i forgot released corpse blood party on psp

Well most people don't know that Higurashi had mini-games and different sound effects and bgm which Mangagamer took out. Which is why people might not complain about it.......

a new group called Flying Pantsu is attempting to translate Koiken Otome

9229-flying-pantsu-ftw.jpg[/img]

But seriously, what an awesome name is that?

Some company wants to localize a VN called Fata morgana no Yakata but they want to see whether the fanbase are interested in it or not.

Info here.

Post on our Facebook page, send us a tweet, or even e-mail us!

Facebook? Fuck you. Twitter? Fuck you. Giving away my mail adress? Fuck you.

Well, seems like I've to use an old e-mail account...if I can remember its password this is.

Though it's been written by one of the main writers from AXL who also wrote Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate scenario

Doesn't change the fact that Koiken Otome is your usual standard moege.

Btw, he won't happen to be the one writing Touko route, is he? If what I read is true, that route are just as awful as Justin Bieber shitty song.

Also, sometimes people shouldn't really take a writer previous work (unless he's an exceptionally skilled writer) as an indication or assurance that his later work will be as good or better, especially if he only writes one or two good titles. Kanno Yukihiro wrote YU-NO which is considered a masterpiece by most people (10/10 by Ixrec), yet, his later work MQ ~Jikuu no Hasha~ is nothing but a fucking disaster.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf