Visual Novels Translation Status [05/26/2013]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loppez
shut up no one likes you blah blah blah

http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

Edited by loppez
Although I can understand his reasons.

So please enlighten me about what they may be, since that outburst left me utterly befuddled. On this forum, I have seen but people praising and having eager expectation of this translation project.

Spoiler: It's a joke. Are people still taking his tweet seriously? DxS is somewhat known as a punching bag with the staff and they occasionally make fun of him. He doesn't have the power to cause a huge delay to the release.

Edited by desi
more details.
Spoiler: It's a joke. Are people still taking his tweet seriously? DxS is somewhat known as a punching bag with the staff and they occasionally make fun of him. He doesn't have the power to cause a huge delay to the release.

Well, it seems DxS completed his mission and successfully trolled some people.

So please enlighten me about what they may be, since that outburst left me utterly befuddled.

No. :rolleyes:

http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/assets_c/2013/05/120523_phantom-thumb-400x400-2588-thumb-400x400-3445.jpg

Xbox360 version of Phantom will be released for PC on 2013.08.30!

But it's not the translation news and it doesn't look like anybody's gonna work on it (probably at least try to port the translation from that DVD version) so eh...

Guess what we just got in! The ?Final? Build for #Harukoi Otome! We're checking it over now to make sure everything's fixed and running well

We also just got back a new version of #Eroge from Clock-Up with all the bug fixes applied. Now to make sure no new ones popped up.

Another LB update -

Nice. I wonder if they're aiming for a partial patch release or if they're skipping that and just going towards a full release. Although, I'd probably just wait for the full release since I read the original LB so I don't mind waiting a little longer for a 'full experience'.