Visual Novels Translation Status [05/26/2013]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learned we had a bazillion games to announce at AX and Otacon. Like, an unreasonable amount of titles.

Not necessarily a good thing if 99.9% of those are nukiges. BUT there are some people who only need a good fap and nothing else.

If they do have plot, MG might end up JASTing themselves and be unable to deliver a translation after 6513138131864634646755131 years in the pipeline.

dude...

in a way..MG is being better than JAST

some people might be offended for the amounts of MG nukiges release..

but 99% of those people were nothing than just another leecher..

so..there's nothing wrong for MG marketing move..

in fact i support MG...at least they keep deliver some goods rather than being JAST

MG pretty much stated it how it was. Release nukige, people bitch about no story titles but still buy it enough to make a profit. Release a story title, watch it not make enough sales for a long time because no one buys it. Can't seem to win in either scenario.

Thankful for their existence either way.

Fantranslators will always have the risk of having real life, lost of interest and other factors intruding upon the translation work that they do for free.

Whatever comes out of MG and JAST's stables, I'd be grateful to have. That's my opinion as a member of this community.

You do need to make money in order to stay afloat, in any industry, not just in Eroge.

I just hope MG doesn't bite more they chew in this one, taking on so many projects in their pipeline that they can't release a product on a regular basis.

I am also hoping MG doesn't turn into another JAST. It is nice to get steady releases, regardless of whether they are Nukige or Story titles. Or course, I also hope that this next announcement isn't a lot of Nukige. I would love more story titles or VN releases along the lines of what JAST may one day release. Doubt we will get a lot of story titles, but I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table.

I am also hoping MG doesn't turn into another JAST. It is nice to get steady releases, regardless of whether they are Nukige or Story titles. Or course, I also hope that this next announcement isn't a lot of Nukige. I would love more story titles or VN releases along the lines of what JAST may one day release. Doubt we will get a lot of story titles, but I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table.

It's gonna be nice even if we only get like 1-2 story VNs or God forbid - some all ages VNs.

I will speculate that all the story titles will be spin offs of Da Capo.

MG long awaited stoiry titles are announced!!

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Dream X'mas

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Onsen-hen

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Seasons

D.C. Girl's Symphony ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ Spring Celebration

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ To You

D.C.II Fall in Love

D.C. II Harukaze no Ultimate Battle!

D.C.P.K. ~Da CaPoker~

NukigeGamer's long awaited story titles are announced!!

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Dream Sex'mas

D.C. ~Da Capo~ The-hen

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Seasonings

D.C. Girl's Symphony ~Da Capo Girl's Simplicity ~

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ Swinger Celebration

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ Boo! You!

D.C.II Fall in Mud

D.C. II Harukaze no Ultimate Crap!

D.C.P.K. ~Da CaPooper~

Where are chair and rope when you need them?

Edited by OneManArmy
MG long awaited stoiry titles are announced!!

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Dream X'mas

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Onsen-hen

D.C. ~Da Capo~ Seasons

D.C. Girl's Symphony ~Da Capo Girl's Symphony ~

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ Spring Celebration

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ To You

D.C.II Fall in Love

D.C. II Harukaze no Ultimate Battle!

D.C.P.K. ~Da CaPoker~

I wish this could be true...

But I guess I'll just try to keep wishing...

*sigh*