how did you end up in the world of eroge

that's just heartbreaking ;__;

and Ushio are just so uber cute

it's cruel to make her die ... ;A;

not even if it's a parallel universe ..... TAT

Ushio, right!... duh, I tend to mix character names a lot.

And yeah, its really, really sad how it all turned out on that universe, first hope for a brighter future and BAM! it all goes to hell in a second... that's why I love clannad X3

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ushio, right!... duh, I tend to mix character names a lot.

And yeah, its really, really sad how it all turned out on that universe, first hope for a brighter future and BAM! it all goes to hell in a second... that's why I love clannad X3

i do it all the time ^__^;

funny how much i wanted Ushio be happy and all , and they just have to kill her off , that's just mean , i have that scene in my head for months ...... ;__;

yes it is , why don't you try the VN ? it's good too :)

Mainly because I already have an idea of what happens in the game based off the anime.... I guess that's why I haven't played it yet. I'll probrably try it out when I get done with Katawa Shoujo and have the time.

Mainly because I already have an idea of what happens in the game based off the anime.... I guess that's why I haven't played it yet. I'll probrably try it out when I get done with Katawa Shoujo and have the time.

I thought the same, but there are routes that the anime didn't follow, and you can see the good ending of each girl, not only Nagisa, Kyou an Tomoyo.. also there are some scenes that are longer an even more dramatic in the game

I thought the same, but there are routes that the anime didn't follow, and you can see the good ending of each girl, not only Nagisa, Kyou an Tomoyo.. also there are some scenes that are longer an even more dramatic in the game

Well Nagisa is my favorite out of all the girls, so it didn't really help much when the anime focused on nagisa mostly, when deciding about playing the VN.

I kinda knew after reading a bit about certain Anime, like Kanon and School Days that these games existed.

Before that I never really heard about those kind of games and didn't really know what to think about them.

But anyway, one day I got Kanon and played it, since I knew the Anime, but that didn't really trigger my love for Visual Novels.

I didn't dislike it, but I can't say that I thought it was addicting either.

Anyway, another day I downloaded the Da Capo Anime, and watched the first episode, and was disappointed,

since it was obvious that he'd end up with Nemu and not Sakura.

Anyway, a little search made me find out, that it is based on a Visual Novel as well, and after finding out that it was even available in english,

I immediately got it, and totally loved it.

Since then I've been constantly looking for Visual Novels to read.

And yeah, I write too much :p

Was browsing OLD CD's and PS2 games and I stumbled on Bazooka Cafe. i was like WOW~ I need to play more of these games.

When I was playing my first Eroge. I didn't shut off the sfx and bgm, then i accidentally went on a sex scene, I was so shocked that I acted that I was the one screaming or making lewd sounds. Embarassing.

True Story.

Was browsing OLD CD's and PS2 games and I stumbled on Bazooka Cafe. i was like WOW~ I need to play more of these games.

When I was playing my first Eroge. I didn't shut off the sfx and bgm, then i accidentally went on a sex scene, I was so shocked that I acted that I was the one screaming or making lewd sounds. Embarassing.

True Story.

Is this a reference from somewhere? NOT really sure of its authentic as a true story with the mark true story on it.

Edited by Slasherturtle
In my case it was rather boring. After watching an awesome anime called clannad I somehow found out that the whole thing is just based on a visual novel. I got interested and played the game. After this I moved on to the next visual novel...a lot of blablabla...and here I am. Playing a visual novel at the evening is the best thing ever. Well now, after 3 years, I'm sadly at a point where good visual novels (of course translated) become kind of rare. Nah, fuck this. The show must go on! \o/

This is pretty much how i got interested in visual novels. I watched the anime a few years ago and started playing the VN last summer.

Since i haven't played so many yet, i'll have a long way to go before i'll become tired of them.

After watching an awesome anime called clannad I somehow found out that the whole thing is just based on a visual novel. I got interested and played the game. After this I moved on to the next visual novel...a lot of blablabla...and here I am. \o/

It is exactly my case! My first VN is Clannad!

For me after I saw Clannad I decided I would read the vn when i learned of its existence. I downloaded the files, but idiot that I was did not know how to install those things and my comp sucked. Anyways after a while I saw Fate Stay Night and my friend gave me a link to the vn I was overcome with joy to be closer to Saber. I stopped after the Fate route and did not get hooked until after my friend passed me a link to G-Senjou no Maou and that is when I got hooked, but I still love Saber. I take my time when I read my vn, because I still watch a lot of anime.

shera my witch inside the AoE 2 box....

how can it ended up there???

That is a very interesting find. Change you life does it not?

it too late for you to step off this dark realm now

resisting is useless so join us Muhaahahaha

ps. please bear with over the top comment :)

I consider myself lucky that I can track the whole history of my journey to this point, but the short version is that I loved anime as a kid (R.I.P. Toonami), a friend of mine introduced me to manga in middle school, after I began looking at normal pr0n I stumbled upon doujins, which made me go looking for hentai videos, which led me to hentaifromhell.net (still visit here every day lol), and one day Caska made a post about Sengoku Rance. After I emerged from my room about a week later, I went looking for more and found Tsukihime, which was my first through-and-through VN. The rest is history.

Though I've played what feels like many good VNs so far, I've only played about 20, and half of them were nukige. It makes me happy inside to think that I still have many, many more stories to experience :D