how did you end up in the world of eroge

I was watching hentai as any boy who was single would and eventually messed around with my friend saying "Hey what if i got us the eroge-games lol?" and well, i saw Let's Meow Meow (I'm a neko-fanatic >:3) and almost died of happiness playing my first eroge. Ever since then i've become the goto guy for the eroge games lol

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching hentai as any boy who was single would and eventually messed around with my friend saying "Hey what if i got us the eroge-games lol?" and well, i saw Let's Meow Meow (I'm a neko-fanatic >:3) and almost died of happiness playing my first eroge. Ever since then i've become the goto guy for the eroge games lol

Nekomataya think you could resize that signature somewhat? It takes up 10 times the space of a regular post. ;)

That's some nice.. uhm..animation... though... so .. hypnotizing...

Mine was True Love after that I looking for more eroge game and BAM I can't quit playing it anymore

Nekomataya think you could resize that signature somewhat? It takes up 10 times the space of a regular post. ;)

That's some nice.. uhm..animation... though... so .. hypnotizing...

yes it so hypnotizing, you could stare at it 30 second or more with ease

Well... for me, was Fate stay night, saw the anime, digging around found mirror moon and the fate route patch (it was around christmas), finished that, i found Wind a breath of the heart Re:Gratitude on MCanime (great story btw, even if the drawings are not that good)

and then continued reading the translations of mirror moon until they finished FSN, and then i started to search more broadly... more than 4 years then, i had just started high school though... hehehe

As a gamer and someone who was rapidly becoming attuend to the opposite sex these two aspects combined into me playing my first eroge, Sengoku Rance. I'll never forget those moments, only after a few minutes in i was blown away by this "world" and the logic inside of it apparently rape is ok if the woman enjoys it (lol). So after being totally brainwashed by Rance i wnt on eroge and VN binge, i think i've completed about 20+ titles.

Really? Personally i think these eroges and VN's have consumed significant proportions of my life since i entered this "world" 2 years ago.

If 20+ titles is amateur then what is master? Could you possibly be Keima Katsuragi? lol

For some people VNs become their primary form of entertainment. If you're single and you're spending 3 hours playing VNs every day of the year you can get them done at a rate of 50 or more a year.

Really? Personally i think these eroges and VN's have consumed significant proportions of my life since i entered this "world" 2 years ago.

If 20+ titles is amateur then what is master? Could you possibly be Keima Katsuragi? lol

For a person who is into VNs yes, 20+ is little.

I've played every single VN made by Peach Princess, G-Collections, MangaGamer, JAST USA, fan translations from "Paradise Heights" to "Forest" and several japanese VNs with translator agregators, think it sums like 100+ :p

I've played every single VN made by Peach Princess, G-Collections, MangaGamer, JAST USA, fan translations from "Paradise Heights" to "Forest" and several japanese VNs with translator agregators, think it sums like 100+ :p

Jeez dude, you really need to learn Japanese :p

For a person who is into VNs yes, 20+ is little.

100? And i thought i had many with my 70 readed VN's ;)

How? lol I read Hentai mangas and watch tons of animes, it was only a matter of time before I entered the world of Eroges. Of course I have to keep all these a secret from everyone I know in RL. Though my sis already knows, and my bestfriend is the same as me.

I've only started playing Eroges a couple months ago, I think I've played 20-30 Eroges in that time span.

Edited by RJei
How? lol I read Hentai mangas and watch tons of animes, it was only a matter of time before I entered the world of Eroges. Of course I have to keep all these a secret from everyone I know in RL. Though my sis already knows, and my bestfriend is the same as me.

I've only started playing Eroges a couple months ago, I think I've played 20-30 Eroges in that time span.

wait a minute bfriend? what!? girls read hentai as well? wow, how rare.

lol Katsuragi Keima is a dating sims lover, i don't think he plays eroges :D

Wait is that the dango song that the Nagisa girl from clannad loves? Maybe I should finally play it since clannad was one of the first and one of the top favorite anime I've ever watched.

yep, that's the one... and the game is awsome, the routes are gruesome and brutal! well, not really but it takes some time to clear it X3

hehehehe yeah, it starts as a happy/cute song but later on... saw the anime first so I remember exactly the scene when Tomoya sings it to Ukyo... I just couldn't stop Sniffling

that's just heartbreaking ;__;

and Ushio are just so uber cute

it's cruel to make her die ... ;A;

not even if it's a parallel universe ..... TAT

Wait is that the dango song that the Nagisa girl from clannad loves? Maybe I should finally play it since clannad was one of the first and one of the top favorite anime I've ever watched.

yes it is , why don't you try the VN ? it's good too :)